where to get fresh ocean seafood

opalred

usually we go to a place on the seaside and buy fresh ocean fish 

the best place was on the end of patong beach early morning

being at cm it is to far /around raynong /pattaya have got a few times/95% of fish sold here is dipped in chemical to preserve

all farmed full of hormones and antibiotics 

best if find where fishermen bring in to wharf and buy  before any treatment  cheers

I was spoiled with fresh seafood in Australia because of the clean waters and govt regs on what they can do to it, here I find it hard to get anything decent, the waters are filthy and you can taste it in the fish plus most are undersize, prawns are cooked in fresh water  so are tasteless, best seafod I have found is fresh from the muslim fishers, we buy it direct from them and it is always good, market seafood is suspect at best

Edited by seajae

i was too/ being from oz  it is hopeless buying at fish places away from ocean and supermarkets /as all treated to keep / see someplace same fish for 10days  /being up north/ the fresh water fish always tastes dirty /the small black fish they eat is so bad the w/h/o doctors have told them to stop eating as causes   cancer  used to buy frozen NZ Flathead here but that has stopped  cheers