Looking for quality filament at affordable prices

Hi guys

I have started 3D printing, really enjoying the learning process and the quality of the prints but the price of quality filaments is getting me down.  I previously bought Ziro filament from a good online store on Lazada which was great quality at 500 bht per 1kg.  At the time, the difference in price between the standard colours and the more interesting filaments such as silk, transparent, marble and glow in the dark was no more than 50 bht but now the price has jumped up considerably for these more "exotic" materials.  The one that really annoys me is when they changed the price of the multicoloured spool from 500 to 650bht even though there is nothing exotic about the rather drab colours.

So my question is, where can I get quality exotic filaments for affordable prices please

Cheers

JAF

Welcome aboard .. What printer did you buy?

There is a huge 3D printing community in Thailand, but we really get let down with filament.

I have never had any bad experiences with any filament here but usually buy PLA+ eSun from Tmake - Its reasonable. He also has silks and other colours.

I use TOPZEAL from aliexpress, its the same price as eSun but they have different colours, the colours are more vibrant, they are delivered by Kerry, which arrive really quickly from China considering the present situation.

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/3/2020 at 8:03 PM, recom273 said:

Welcome aboard .. What printer did you buy?

There is a huge 3D printing community in Thailand, but we really get let down with filament.

I have never had any bad experiences with any filament here but usually buy PLA+ eSun from Tmake - Its reasonable. He also has silks and other colours.

I use TOPZEAL from aliexpress, its the same price as eSun but they have different colours, the colours are more vibrant, they are delivered by Kerry, which arrive really quickly from China considering the present situation.

Hi

Sorry for my late reply,  I bought the Artillery Sidewinder and I am delighted with it.  I am trying out a few cheaper brands from Lazada around 400 bht per kg for basic colours which include a muddy looking gold and a grey looking silvert which is passable.  So far, Ziro is by far the best and I would recommend it at 500 bht per roll but its those fancier filament colours I want and they are too expensive nowadays to enjoy.  I will check out Esun as I have heard good things about them, please feel free to provide any links you have

Cheers

JAF

Edited by JustAnotherFarang