Thai-American now a serious VP contender

Why Me

1 hour ago, evadgib said:

Stadtler's child might have been if he had been employed by his Govt (ie military, diplomat etc posted to LoS) on the day the child was born.

HTH

(We Brits define it as 'Crown Service')

Who employs children in the military at birth?

Stadtler genius child was born in Thailand and received a Thai Birth Certificate.

Stadtler's intensely intelligent child has already given the answer and it is to be obeyed as if it were the word of God.

Stadtler conveyed upon his child Citizenship of the United States of America. 

One of the prerequisites for allowing Stadtler to convey said citizenship (remember Stadtler is also an attorney)  was proof that Stadtler live for several years in America.   Stadtler provided his high-school transcript.

If Stadtler's smart child was a US Citizen at birth, then how could the child be denied the de facto birth certificate which is the Consular Report of Birth had Stadtler not lived long enough in the USA?

Stadtler uses his superior intellect to disseminate this argument into bite-sized tidbits of information so they can easily be digested by the masses.

Stadtler's son and Sen. Duckworth cannot be President of the United States of America.

Full stop!

Edited by Stadtler
Qui autem dederit FUTUO?
  • Like 1

Just now, Farma said:

I'm surprised Stadtler managed to have a child as Stadtlers writing suggests he spends every waking moment devoted to Mrs Palmer and her 5 daughters.

Stadtler is devoted to Stadtler.

17 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

I am not bothered by it. Stop making stuff up dude.

If you weren't bothered, you wouldn't have "BOTHERED" to reply.

Here's her most recent interview. Sadly, not great. She constantly dodged Dana Bash's question re bringing down a Washington statue. And not very artfully. At the end of the days they are all politicians. But still her credentials otherwise are stellar.

Edited by Why Me

38 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

That order is the American custom of indicating national/ethnic background which could be generations ago.

Such as Italian American, etc.

The reason for the proper order, is that it shows that most people think her loyalty would be to Thailand over America. If she were truly loyal she would consider herself an American-Thai.

Full sToP

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Why Me said:

Here's her most recent interview. Sadly, not great. She dodged Dana Bash's question re bring down a Washington statue. And not very artfully. At the end of the days they are all politicians. But still her credentials otherwise are stellar.

She blinks her eyes repeatedly.  She's being deceptive.  Stadtler doesn't trust her and neither does Mrs. Stadtler.  Mrs. Stadtler is mumbling something about Issan but it is undecipherable.

But I do agree she was being deceptive. But in an oddly forthright manner. As if to say, I won't answer your question on live TV so what are you going to do about it?

Added: She's obviously being careful about what she puts on record now that she knows Dodd is pulling hard for her.

Edited by Why Me

Mrs. Saddler? No disrespect but I wouldn't bring a bar girl into a discussion in an erudite forum.

There are 5 Mrs. Stadtler's, to which one are you referring?

1 hour ago, Jingthing said:

Nonsense.

image.png.45821d41a721632fd87b563cae60f557.png

Doesn't this state that this reports the birth of a US citizen abroad? They are a citizen from birth. Surely that makes them a natural born citizen, as no other action was required to get citizenship.

Unlike my son, who needed to get a citizen by decent certificate from Australia. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Stadtler said:

This does bring into question her loyalty.

The opposite, Soddles. Made whatshisname debating her look like a twit. Ain't nobody messes with Tammy. When they shoot you down with an anti-aircraft gun and you just get back up and find your way to the US Senate, that sends a clear message to the draft dodger currently in the WH.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, DavisH said:

Doesn't this state that this reports the birth of a US citizen abroad? They are a citizen from birth. Surely that makes them a natural born citizen, as no other action was required to get citizenship.

Unlike my son, who needed to get a citizen by decent certificate from Australia. 

Your limited understanding of American Jurisprudence is showing.

23 minutes ago, DavisH said:

True. This child will be a citizen and a natural born one at that. And can become President.

However, one can be a citizen but not natural born. E.g., I was born outside the US to non-American parents both. But later in life I went to the US, studied there, worked and obtained citizenship. Which makes me a naturalized citizen, not a natural born one.

Therefore, someone like me cannot become President. But between you and me I wouldn't take the job if they begged me to.

True. This child will be a citizen and a natural born one at that. And can become President.

However, one can be a citizen but not natural born. E.g., I was born outside the US to non-American parents both. But later in life I went to the US, studied there, worked and obtained citizenship. Which makes me a naturalized citizen, not a natural born one.

Therefore, someone like me cannot become President. But between you and me I wouldn't take the job if they begged me to.

No worries, Stadtler wouldn't beg you. There are reasons why we don't allow non-natural born citizens to be president.

1 minute ago, Stadtler said:

No worries, Stadtler wouldn't beg you.

A gratuitous insult, Staples. I would make a great President. I am tall dark handsome, incredibly smart and articulate and charismatic.

And humble.

1 minute ago, Why Me said:

A gratuitous insult, Staples. I would make a great President. I am tall dark handsome, incredibly smart and articulate and charismatic.

And humble.

You just described that genius that is Stadtler's little Stadtler.  He can't be President either.

1 minute ago, Why Me said:

If little Staple's father was indeed Staples and not his wife's bluther, then sadly I do not see a future for the child beyond the fast food industry. DNA will not be denied.

Dr. Stadtler is medically qualified and must ask if you are suffering from a stroke?

7 minutes ago, Stadtler said:

Dr. Stadtler is medically qualified and must ask if you are suffering from a stroke?

Dr? Interesting.

I would facetiously tell my friends in the old country that the US is a land of opportunity because there even a dumb guy can become a brain surgeon. I was referring to Ben Carson in '16 when he was running for President. But, hey, welcome aboard, Saddler.

23 minutes ago, Why Me said:

Dr? Interesting.

I would facetiously tell my friends in the old country that the US is a land of opportunity because there even a dumb guy can become a brain surgeon. I was referring to Ben Carson in '16 when he was running for President. But, hey, welcome aboard, Saddler.

Dr. Carson has the ability to speak. From where did you get this erroneous gossip?

27 minutes ago, Stadtler said:

Dr. Carson has the ability to speak. From where did you get this erroneous gossip?

That's the unfortunate part. If he kept his mouth shut you would never know he's whacky as a coke can on a broom stick.

Ain't no gossip, kid. Youtube the fruit bat.