insurance quote

NACHALUAY

You can find the cheaper one depending on your age , actually they offered me 32000 for it(i am 51), on the other hand , i am sure i can find cheaper, somebodies mention there are some insurance for one month just cost 137$-165$(4000-5000 Baht), if i find a cheaper solution to enter Thailand, i can share how to do that  

Actually , i am not sure what kind of insurance does MFA request and even when i contacted the embassy in my home country , they never reply clearly , but most of insurance agency in Thailand mention that my resident is not in Thailand now , i will return Thailand ,so i have to obtain Travel insurance

3 minutes ago, jimmya123 said:

Actually , i am not sure what kind of insurance does MFA request and even when i contacted the embassy in my home country , they never reply clearly , but most of insurance agency in Thailand mention that my resident is not in Thailand now , i will return Thailand ,so i have to obtain Travel insurance

Can you provide an address in Thailand? - even a friends house etc - then you can secure Health Insurance which will cover you for Covid-19.

8 hours ago, NACHALUAY said:

im trying to return to thailand. the MOFA rquire health cover of 100,000 usd icluding covid

ive been quoted 90,000 annualy, can anyone recomend somwhere cheaper? cheers

How old are you?

Contact Pacific Prime - they are a broker who should give you a few options. 

https://www.pacificprime.co.th

I’m 45 yrs old and have a US$1,000,000 (1 Million Policy) including Covid-19 Cover for 33,000 baht. 

Inpatient only (no OPD) with a 32,000 baht deductible with AprilMyHealth. 

AXA also provide cover (and the Certificate of Cover) with Health Insurance.

You may also be able to obtain insurance, with a certificate etc and pay monthly (or quarterly) and cancel it once you have entered (whether or not you should have insurance in Thailand is a subject for a separate debate).

when i checked https://www.pacificprime.co.th as you mentioned, i found a inpatient policy with 3275000 Baht ( around 100000 usd) with annual cost 14.087 Baht, but i am not sure whether it covers COVID-19 or not and the insurer is AprilMyHealth as follow,

https://www.pacificprime.co.th/compare-quotes/detail/?policies=615093537943

So , can i use the policy to enter Thailand regarding MFA entrance o Thailand

Edited by jimmya123

4 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

Can't you find a travel insurance that includes covid? if so that would be far cheaper, doesn't need to be annual cover

I think most travel insurance companies are opting out of Covid coverage.

Too many variable/unknowns

IMG which is a large company states none will be available unless you already had insurance from them & arrived in destination country by March 27th

https://www.imglobal.com/coronavirus

Under the terms and conditions of IMG’s international medical products, if coverage for COVID-19 was not already excluded based upon earlier travel warnings issued by the U.S. Department of State, CDC or other applicable U.S. or foreign government authority, any person who purchases coverage on March 27, 2020 or after or has not entered their destination country by March 27, 2020, will not be eligible for benefits directly or indirectly related to COVID-19.

19 hours ago, NACHALUAY said:

im trying to return to thailand. the MOFA rquire health cover of 100,000 usd icluding covid

ive been quoted 90,000 annualy, can anyone recomend somwhere cheaper? cheers

What is your natonality? Where do you live?  How old are you?  How long will you be in Thailand for?  Under what conditions will you return (WP/family member/something else)?  If you give enough information in your OP then folk won't have to guess in their replies.

eg  Travel insurance including Covid cover for 90 days in Thailand for a British 50 year old is available for peanuts, but Health Cover for a 80 year old Australian resident of Thailand will probably be in a different ball park.

52 minutes ago, jimmya123 said:

Finally , i was quoted price 14144 Baht for 3275000 Baht covarage with Covid19 with impatient just cover in Thailand but the amount must be paid annual(not quarterly or monthly), you can visit 

https://www.aainsure.net/ 

and there are many different options depending age,covarage , etc as follow

Compare Health 100.000 USD Covid.pdfUnavailable

which insurer? they are a broker

17 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

which insurer? they are a broker

aainsure.net is a broker located in Thailand(have 3 branches-Hua Hin-Pattaya-Phuket) and i have chosen the insurance company (April My Health) in the first column of file that i sent