Brazil's Bolsonaro catches coronavirus, shrugs off health risks

webfact

4 minutes ago, stevenl said:

Totally incomparable. Bolsonaro was asking for it, prayuth is protecting himself.

The virus is not picky. 
Given the superstitiousness of most Thais, he must be shivering.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, samran said:

How leading the world Covid deaths going for you there Mama? I thought it was going to magically be all done by Easter? 

Dunno amigo, everyone seems to be suffering and everyone has different levels of containment, testing, and reporting procedures because of the virus with wild results all over the board. 

Only crummy people throw covid deaths in others faces as a 'gotcha' but ignore statistics and per capita data. 

1 minute ago, samran said:

Where did I say I don’t care? Oh that’s right, I didn’t. 

26 minutes ago, samran said:

That we might take mirth from peoples own stupidity is perfectly natural

Oh yeah, thats right, he totally cares like, a bunch, even though hes laughing, mocking, and amused by it ????

How liberal. 

• Confused 1

6 hours ago, Eric Loh said:

Is Bolsonaro related to Trump? Got to be some biological connection for stupid. 

Funny how this a$$clown actually makes Trump look like a genius! They should hang out more often if Trump wants to get re-elected.

• Haha 2

Who cares if he has it?  He appears fit, doesn't look obese and we don't know if he's diabetic or not, but if the stats of ifr of .04% are anything to go by, he'll be just fine.

"Among people <70 years old, infection fatality rates ranged from 0.00% to 0.26% with median of 0.05% (corrected, 0.00-0.23% with median of 0.04%)."

https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2020.05.13.20101253v2

I'm still not quite sure why governments don't lock down the unhealthy and let this blow through the healthy population. What's the point of locking everyone down when we know the vast vast majority of only elderly and super unhealthy that need to be locked down and protected.

• Like 1