Thailand expects 1.5 million foreign tourists before year end

webfact

12 minutes ago, CorpusChristie said:

Can toilet paper spread the corona virus ?

The reality  is , in the USA, there was once ONE person who had Corvid , going back a few months ago , and now ?

Thailand's defenses are way more robust so it is extremely unlikely to even remotely reach the level of the US based on 1 case. If you can't tolerate 1 case leave it shut down until there is a vaccine or reliable treatment even if it takes 5 years.

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, CorpusChristie said:

What are the robust defenses that Thailand has that the USA doesnt have ?

We in Thailand spent months in lockdown , wearing masks and sanitising and social distancing  , USA people were all out in the streets mingling and protesting and not caring about the virus .

USA is over whelmed with the virus , Thailand is Corvid free 

Maybe I should have said enacted not "has."  You just stated some of them.  Thai contact tracing appears to be much better - no app in the USA.  USA is less strict on flights e.g. it is possible to fly to Mexico for vacation and not be quarantined on return and no requirement take a covid test.   There are other not fully understood issues at play such as overall health of the population, possible prior immunity etc. that would hint to Thailand likely not approaching anything near the USA level of infections if restrictions were loosened. 

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, CorpusChristie said:

If this doesnt cause an outbreak , the borders will probably be closed permanently, for years anyway  , until the World gets it under control . No hurry to open up 

A think quite a lot of Thai's will like the massive drop in GDP back in exchange for another 58 dead.

• Like 1

Just now, tribalfusion001 said:

A think quite a lot of Thai's will like the massive drop in GDP back in exchange for another 58 dead.

How is the UK economy getting on with 50 000 dead ?

Wasnt it an 18 % drop ?

Also , I thought it was them horrible right wingers that put money before lifes 

Seems like you lefties put money first , before peoples lifes .

Like , as long as its only old people dying and we still get our money , who cares about them 

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, CorpusChristie said:

How is the UK economy getting on with 50 000 dead ?

Wasnt it an 18 % drop ?

Also , I thought it was them horrible right wingers that put money before lifes 

Seems like you lefties put money first , before peoples lifes .

Like , as long as its only old people dying and we still get our money , who cares about them 

Well it's saves on the pensions being paid. Economy here is going the pan same as Thailand, in fact most places will go the same way.

Wetherspoons in doing Ruddles best for £1.29, bargain, even saw a couple of fit birds walk past, shame it was overcast????

8 minutes ago, tribalfusion001 said:

Wetherspoons in doing Ruddles best for £1.29, bargain, even saw a couple of fit birds walk past, shame it was overcast????

How many 1 .29 pints had you drunk ?

And errrm , why didnt you make a move ?

"Alright darlin , fancy a kebab and a <deleted> , go back to me mums place , shes well asleep and I wont take long" 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, CorpusChristie said:

"Alright darlin , fancy a kebab and a <deleted> , go back to me mums place , shes well asleep and I wont take long" 

Is that one of your Pattaya chat up lines. ?

Edited by Kadilo
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, CorpusChristie said:

Only one, was out exercising on my bike and then rode to another pub to have two Greene King IPAs, yesterday it was three San Miguels. I have you know that my stamina is good, usually wear out the Thai girls and have to change them often...

I didn't say they were single did I, with BF????

2 minutes ago, tribalfusion001 said:

Only one, was out exercising on my bike and then rode to another pub to have two Greene King IPAs, yesterday it was three San Miguels. I have you know that my stamina is good, usually wear out the Thai girls and have to change them often...

I didn't say they were single did I, with BF????

TBF , prostitutes prefer you to get it done as quick as you can and they encourage you to hurry up , especially when you are only paying short time 

1 hour ago, CorpusChristie said:

What are the robust defenses that Thailand has that the USA doesnt have ?

We in Thailand spent months in lockdown , wearing masks and sanitising and social distancing  , USA people were all out in the streets mingling and protesting and not caring about the virus .

USA is over whelmed with the virus , Thailand is Corvid free 

This is all a bit of a <deleted> shoot.

Like death on the highways in Thailand, who actually knows how many people have actually died fro the virus and it's just chalked up to 'natural causes'

That being said if you look at deaths caused by the virus in countries where probably reporting is pretty accurate, the UK really stands out, way above the rest.

Screen Shot 2020-07-15 at 1.38.32 PM.png

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, CorpusChristie said:

TBF , prostitutes prefer you to get it done as quick as you can and they encourage you to hurry up , especially when you are only paying short time 

My last girlfriend before I left worked for AIA insurance doing telesales and has natural 40DD boobs. It's quite easy to attract nice office girls when you are suave and sophisticated like me!

8 minutes ago, tribalfusion001 said:

Get your bum there then, loads of birds, ratios must 10 to 1 at present. A friend of mine stays there, German guy.

Lost all interest , get numerous offers everyday and have told my hotel staff not to allow any females to come and visit my room . 

Like , "Not another one" . 

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, tribalfusion001 said:

My last girlfriend before I left worked for AIA insurance doing telesales and has natural 40DD boobs. It's quite easy to attract nice office girls when you are suave and sophisticated like me!

Being so "suave and sophisticated" you must have felt right out of place in Wetherspoons in Essex ? 

16 minutes ago, CorpusChristie said:

Lost all interest , get numerous offers everyday and have told my hotel staff not to allow any females to come and visit my room . 

Like , "Not another one" . 

Get yourself some Blue Pills. Hopefully you will rise again soon. 

Edited by Kadilo
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, CorpusChristie said:

Being so "suave and sophisticated" you must have felt right out of place in Wetherspoons in Essex ? 

It's not my preferred establishment for sure, but hey, not much I can do about that at present with SE Asia locked.

There is no strip bars open either, I do love the £ in the pint places 555

Edited by tribalfusion001

27 minutes ago, GinBoy2 said:

This is all a bit of a <deleted> shoot.

Like death on the highways in Thailand, who actually knows how many people have actually died fro the virus and it's just chalked up to 'natural causes'

That being said if you look at deaths caused by the virus in countries where probably reporting is pretty accurate, the UK really stands out, way above the rest.

Screen Shot 2020-07-15 at 1.38.32 PM.png

Yeah the UK has been a shower. They happily compared the results to other parts of Europe in the early stages until it got embarrassing then they decided to pull that graph. 

As for Thailand, if you don’t test you don’t find out which suits them playing the dirty ferang card. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, CorpusChristie said:

"Ignorant" of the fact that many Countries have handled the virus terribly and many of its citizens are virus carriers ?

...and some start to believe the bulls.hit that is fed to them. 

On 7/9/2020 at 7:08 AM, RichardColeman said:

All very well talking about 1.5 million tourists , but how many of them will be border crossing workers counted endless times and exactly how many of the say 25% of the tourism based workforce will this actually feed and save from destitution ?

Good point but I suspect they've always included these cross-borders in their figures anyhow.