What options would a Visa agent be able to offer me?

I’m on Non-B multi. Last entry stamp expired June 7th and Visa is good till December.

i need to stay till at least September as I have an important factory inspection at end of August.

Im late 30s so can’t get a retirement visa.

what could a Visa agent do, exactly, to extend my stay?

thanks 

5 minutes ago, northsouthdevide said:

I'm no expert, but if your none B is good until December, can't you just get a 90 day stamp at the IO after July 31st? 

The only way to use a multiple entry visa is to leave the country and return for a fresh 90-day entry. Currently, that is very difficult, expensive and time consuming to accomplish.

OP, talk to an agent about whether an extension to work in Thailand might be arranged. It will probably be expensive, but should be feasible, I think.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I am currently on a Non O Multiple Entry based on marriage. Since boarders are still closed, l cannot get another. I DO NOT have 400k in the bank, and my salary is under 40k.

Can someone please PM me if, they can direct me to an agent that can sort a new visa. I am in CM.

Before l get the. You should have the money stuff, from some of you. You do not know my situation!!!

• Like 1

There are tons of consequences all around because of this whole situation...

Personally I started a company here a year ago, got a 1 year work permit and underlying visa from Penang in January, and now I might have to give it all up...

Including 2 thai workers, me paying taxes and everything...

I would even be willing to scale up to 4 workers and grab the new opportunities that this makes for, but leaving the country now to do a visa run is NOT an option for me personally!

This is not 100% certain at all, but it seems to me that doing 90 days or 1 year as a volunteer could be a good stop-gap measure for someone who wants to get back on a work permit later. Kinda makes sense in the way that anyone who choose to do volunteer work for a while might need to go back to earning a living when that period finishes.

As for paperwork, no idea - but think it could be as simple as a letter from a reputed organization. Also not sure if a shorter period would be OK. But then of course there are agents for that...

Working while having such a "gap-year" or period is of course prohibited.