Hunger strike launched at Govt House by pro-democracy group

webfact

6 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

A great development. Been saying this for a long time now. It is the activist youth, that are going to raise up this nation, from the current morass, and moral and ethical bankruptcy of the spectacularly toxic Thai army. 

The army will continue to do everything in it's power to suppress democracy and the will of the people. They are despised as never before, so they cannot afford to allow the people to speak. 

I believe the youth will oust them sooner, rather than later. The army are a hugely regressive force, and they are moving Thailand backwards, on countless levels. 

Sadly the army is full of backwards people, some not even having reached dinosaur age yet:

From the Thai Enquirer:

"Army Deputy Spokeswoman Nusra Vorapatratorn posted on her Facebook that she did not understand why the students were protesting as there will be elections in two and a half years anyway.  She added that calls by the students to fix the constitution was unfounded and she was confused (...)" *

https://www.thaienquirer.com/15752/thai-army-spokeswoman-criticizes-student-protesters-in-deleted-social-media-post/

*seemed like the best place to cut that quote there. 555

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Donutz said:

Sadly the army is full of backwards people, some not even having reached dinosaur age yet:

From the Thai Enquirer:

"Army Deputy Spokeswoman Nusra Vorapatratorn posted on her Facebook that she did not understand why the students were protesting as there will be elections in two and a half years anyway.  She added that calls by the students to fix the constitution was unfounded and she was confused (...)" *

https://www.thaienquirer.com/15752/thai-army-spokeswoman-criticizes-student-protesters-in-deleted-social-media-post/

These kinds of people are just brainwashed sycophants.

They are the I'm-alright-Jack kind of people or they're aspiring to be. Completely selfish without an empathetic bone in their bodies. 

8 hours ago, steven100 said:

what are you babbling on about. I am quite happy living in Thailand and have been for a long long time.

Of course you are.

As happy as Eichmann in Argentina.

One of the great surprises for me was to find that Thailand is a haven for your sort.

But once I understood what the real nature of Thai governance was, it all made sense.

Edited by Enoon
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, steven100 said:

wrong ..  i said near 30 years. I don't care what you think

Since 2007 on tourist visas is not near 30 years. Stop being Thaier than Thai, you make a fool of yourself, that is what I think

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Susco said:

Since 2007 on tourist visas is not near 30 years. Stop being Thaier than Thai, you make a fool of yourself, that is what I think

discussion closed .... go and support the school kids

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, steven100 said:

discussion closed .... go and support the school kids

You "closed the discussion" (although I rather think that is a matter for the moderators?),

7 minutes ago, steven100 said:

i DON'T CARE WHAT YOU THINK.

and two minutes later re-opened it!

????

Edited by herfiehandbag
  • Haha 1

Just got this from twitter for anyone trying to return forget it ????

MEMBERS of the Centre for Covid-19 Situation Administration’s (CCSA) smaller committee revealed this afternoon (July 21) that an ad hoc committee enforcing measures against Covid-19 had concluded that the emergency decree should be extended by another month, INN News reported.

This decision of the ad hoc committee, headed by Gen. Somsak Rungsita who is also the secretary-general of the National Security Council, will be tabled to the full CCSA committee meeting presided over by Prime Minister Prayut Chan-o-cha tomorrow with the current one-month extension ending on July 31.

Meanwhile Gen Prayut said separately that the list of ministers in the new Cabinet is now ready with the reshuffle process being at the background check stage after which it will be submitted to His Majesty the King for endorsement followed an oath of alliance.

The Prime Minister also does not see any problems within Palang Pracharath Party, saying he had talked to Gen. Prawit Wongsuwan, the deputy prime minister and head of this party, and could confirm there were no issues about quotas of Cabinet seats with he himself allocating them as he saw fit.

He added that everyone had the right to speak out  but the final decision on who was given which position lay with him as Prime Minster but he would try his best to make the lineup acceptable to everyone.

22 hours ago, Donutz said:

From the Thai Enquirer:

A great example of how seriously out of touch these administration fools are. Dangerously so. It will change. It has to change. 

• Like 1