EU reaches deal on post-pandemic recovery after marathon summit

webfact

10 hours ago, david555 said:

The change BF. to the Euro is done at 40.339 on 1 Jan. 1999

I know that. 

I meant what would be the value of the Belgian Frank against other currencies if we were not in the E.U..

My opinion : much less. 

4 hours ago, luckyluke said:

I know that. 

I meant what would be the value of the Belgian Frank against other currencies if we were not in the E.U..

My opinion : much less. 

Difficult to calculate ....against the Thai baht we lost already ... but the present 50 000+ EURO NOW ....for a kilo Gold !!

????????????

I think because Euro almost all became some more expensive ...because the southern countrys became economic pulled up at the costs of the central and Nortern ones .... but all became more easy and regulated and so small price for peace and more ...Benelux was the birth action to present E.U. union

Edited by david555

4 hours ago, david555 said:

Difficult to calculate ....against the Thai baht we lost already ... but the present 50 000+ EURO NOW ....for a kilo Gold !!

????????????

I think because Euro almost all became some more expensive ...because the southern countrys became economic pulled up at the costs of the central and Nortern ones .... but all became more easy and regulated and so small price for peace and more ...Benelux was the birth action to present E.U. union

peace and more.....what a crock.

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, nauseus said:

peace and more.....what a crock.

But a crock ...the U.K. could not crack how hard they ever tried for 4 years now...????

Another Boris deadline goes to dust next week ending ....which one is the next Boris  deadline ? ????

Edited by david555
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, david555 said:

But a crock ...the U.K. could not crack how hard they ever tried for 4 years now...????

Another Boris deadline goes to dust next week ending ....which one is the next Boris  deadline ? ????

Stop worrying...............????......................:coffee1:

14 hours ago, david555 said:

That looks more your problem...????

Really, seems your EU are going to ask for more money input from members, I told you so...????......Plus I watched a vid last night where they said the UK got out just in time......:thumbsup:

4 hours ago, transam said:

Really, seems your EU are going to ask for more money input from members, I told you so...????......Plus I watched a vid last night where they said the UK got out just in time......:thumbsup:

Of course more money have to be contributed .... dissapointed they came to an agreement at last ..? ????not as in the U.K as all those support isfor  free and not to become back in the coffres by the tax payer..... you are such a lucky bunch .....???? c19 seems not cost money in U.K. .... are you sure your gov. Is not plundering the frozen assets from Iran and some Russians ...????....those last ones wont like that at all .....better refuse any free gift packet containing perfume i suggest ....????

Edited by david555

1 minute ago, david555 said:

Of course more money have to be contributed .... dissapointed they came to an agreement at last ..? ????not as in the U.K as all those support isfor  free and not to become back in the coffres by the tax payer..... you are such a lucky bunch .....???? c19 seems not cost money in U.K. .... are you sure your gov. Is not plundering the frozen assets from Iran and some Russians ...????....those last ones wont like that at all .....better refuse any packet containing perfume i suggest ....????

That reads like you're cracking up chap...????...Weeeell, I suppose if I was in your position I would probably be too..????

Actually, Mrs.Trans bought me some "perfume" on the Net, called Blossom...????...I thought that sounds a bit suspicious, so I looked on the Net for it, I was right, it is for ladies, I told her, "Hey that perfume is for women", she replied, "I know"............

weeping-emoji.png

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, transam said:

That reads like you're cracking up chap...????...Weeeell, I suppose if I was in your position I would probably be too..????

Actually, Mrs.Trans bought me some "perfume" on the Net, called Blossom...????...I thought that sounds a bit suspicious, so I looked on the Net for it, I was right, it is for ladies, I told her, "Hey that perfume is for women", she replied, "I know"............

weeping-emoji.png

you know .... I first read that as Mrs Trans...   ( as a Trans….gender )…. but my bad ????, however  a pink Filano ?????

BTW don't you understand.... by giving you a woman perfume …. she go get it anyway for her , smart type Mrs (whatever she or he is...????...)

Edited by david555

15 minutes ago, david555 said:

you know .... I first read that as Mrs Trans...   ( as a Trans….gender )…. but my bad ????, however  a pink Filano ?????

BTW don't you understand.... by giving you a woman perfume …. she go get it anyway for her , smart type Mrs (whatever she or he is...????...)

Wow, you actually worked that one out, well done, there's hope for you yet....:clap2:

8 minutes ago, transam said:

Wow, you actually worked that one out, well done, there's hope for you yet....:clap2:

which one I worked out exactly ?….. first part or second part :clap2:as buying a pink Filano ….????