Majority of 'working girls' in Pattaya are not wearing face masks.

bbabythai

7 minutes ago, Keyser Soze666 said:

GO an report them to the police, do your civil duty, you know you want to..

As for the 'second wave' we never had a first wave, sunshine.

It's the police that should be doing their job by regularly checking bars in Pattaya.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

39 minutes ago, Malawi said:

Are you Donald Trump?

Donald Duck , comes to mind , one of my favourites ..

Fyi ,   girls in the trade , wear masks down under , in their working place .

New World order , changes everything ..

Hope this info helps.. 

Edited by elliss
  • Haha 2

42 minutes ago, Pilotman said:

'working girls not wearing face masks and not practising social distancing'; rather a statement of the blindingly obvious don't you think.  Bit difficult to do their job otherwise.  

Yeah, how would you like them to bump uglies with you fully masked and in a Body Condom?

• Haha 2

23 minutes ago, CGW said:

How many have been infected from not wearing "masks" - magical things that they are now considered to be, not long ago they were close to worthless! :thumbsup:

Only in the west and USA.

How has the west and USA fared with Coronavirus ?

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

11 minutes ago, jackdd said:

I guess they are more concerned with being able to afford food for their families.

Sure. They don't care about Corona, HIV, Hebatitis, Tuberculosis and other things that make you sick. BUT they care about money. What a sick behavior. I personally avoid such people... 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 3

1 minute ago, impulse said:

Just to be clear, are you referring to the ladies, or their customers?  It takes 2 people to spread a disease.

There needs to be some teamwork of course ???? Some customers don't have anything to lose anymore and also the other side. It is a strange world. 

14 minutes ago, kingdong said:

easy to be sanctimonious when you,re not starving.

Have been living here very long and know some girls working not in bars. At the moment most of them don't have a job and so no income. Even before the income wasn't very high. But not a single one of them would ever work as a prostitute.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Pilotman said:

'working girls not wearing face masks and not practising social distancing'; rather a statement of the blindingly obvious don't you think.  Bit difficult to do their job otherwise.  

Maybe op have reeeeeaaaaaallly long weapon and he like BJ whit mask on.Unknown.jpeg.9ce327bd6f6fb75f9ad3a5a4d9e79a12.jpeg

1 minute ago, kingdong said:

no income,no money,no food,so how are they paying their rent and buying food?,i haven,t lived in thailand,as you have for a very long time so i bow to your superior knowledge

Many moved back to their families or friends. They can't pay rent. Some landlords accept this. Some kicked them out. I think it is a completely wrong view to think if a girl is poor she will work as prostitute. Some yes but the big majority not. It is wrong to come to a place like Pattaya for instance and think the rest of Thailand is the same. 

• Like 1