Majority of 'working girls' in Pattaya are not wearing face masks.

bbabythai

4 minutes ago, kingdong said:

you,re the one making generalised statements about "sick behaviour " when you don,t know a girls circumstances.

Sure. But it is wrong to think that even if a girl is poor she might work as prostitute. The poor girls working as a prostitute (and often earning a lot) have a "special" mentality. 

• Confused 3
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Oldie said:

Sure. But it is wrong to think that even if a girl is poor she might work as prostitute. The poor girls working as a prostitute (and often earning a lot) have a "special" mentality. 

They face the constant threat of catching STD's including HIV on a daily basis.

What makes you think, given they are mostly from a younger age group, why would they even be worried about corona?

• Like 1

An expert has said a new mutation of Covid-19 is helping outbreaks spread faster around world.

Professor Nick Loman, from the University of Birmingham, who is also part of the Covid-19 Genomics Consortium, said the new strand, known as D614G, has become the most dominant across the globe.

In Scotland, deputy first minister John Swinney said “something has gone badly wrong” at a test and trace facility in Motherwell after 19 people tested positive for Covid-19, including 14 staff members and five other people “connected” to the centre.

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/coronavirus-news-live-true-uk-061042266.html

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Oldie said:

They might be sick already and I talked to such people. They say they don't have anything to lose anymore and want to make as much money as they can as long as they can. I have to admit - I understand them. 

you understand a girl deliberately infecting customers,but think prostitution is " sick behaviour"?

1 minute ago, kingdong said:

you understand a girl deliberately infecting customers,but think prostitution is " sick behaviour"?

They are not deliberately infecting customers. Some perhaps. They simply don't care. If a customer pays extra for not using a condom up to the customer. In respect of condoms. I was told that they often break. The girls sometimes use lubrications that destroy them. I never had sex with one of them. But about 20 years ago I met them in internet shops and often they asked me to help them with their emails to their foreign friends. And so some kind of friendship developed and they told me a lot about their life. 

4 minutes ago, Kadilo said:

Is that what they tell you. ?

If you know people for 20 or 30 years you know them. Some people come here to a location like Pattaya and see the girls at the bars and think they have seen Thailand. Perhaps they have seen Soi 6 or Soi LK Metro. If you go to Hamburg and visit St. Pauli would you think the rest of Germany is the same? 

• Like 1

I was just in Pattaya and from what I saw this thread tittle should be,

I was just in Pattaya and from what I saw this tittle should be changed to,

"Thais"

Majority of 'working girls' in Pattaya are not wearing face masks.

17 hours ago, anchadian said:

It's the police that should be doing their job by regularly checking bars in Pattaya.

They do there job they collect brown envelopes! How could bar girls earn any money or drink if they wore face masks? Who would want to go to a bar with girls sitting 1 or 2 metres apart? Obviously social distancing from a bar girl defeats the purpose of going to a girly bar. At least you get a hand wash and a temperature check. You are at more risk going back home on a taxi motorbike or catching STDs.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, DPKANKAN said:

But of course the 1% who do are probably butt ugly!!!5555 ????????????????????????????????

yep.  and is that why we farangs are happy to continue to wear masks?  Mrs P says that she likes it on me, maybe she is trying tactfully to suggest that I'm old and ugly and best covered up? ????  Bless her. 

• Haha 2