U.S. records over 1,000 new coronavirus deaths for a second day in a row

webfact

why is it hitting  the US so hard?  

Many reasons I think  but how did Thailand escape so easily  is  also on my mind.  

tRump does take some blame he made people take sides  and we know there are 30+% who idolize that person.  All the president's early messages down played the serious possibilities.  For many his blurps are all the news they open their ears for. Look at the radio show hosts this demographic listens to.  

enough on tRump you can make your own opinion on the man. 

it hit NY so hard.  so much international travel there and they say the strain was from the UK amd a bad version.  Such a crowded city with people eating out so much, public  transportation,  crowded sidewalks.  it hit in cool season so Indoors for most activities.    Mask wearing is not a thing in the US no matter how sick you feel. 

maybe USA has more people in assisted living ?  I know a  high % of the deaths are from  assisted living centers.   AKA Seattle.   

There is a strong anti government sentiment unless it is about as government handout.  look at the Bundy gang who protested  with guns amd were allowed to do so.  This was over $1000000 in grazing fees that were unpaid , these ranchers use  the public land to graze their cow-calf pairs for  1.86$ per month which is about scores lower than   cost on private property.  

you should read all the comments by Utah  Republicans on any  virus article on ksl.com.   they say we need to get business back going again we don't want to wear masks, we don't want the government to impose on our private rights of freedom,  we want our schools to open up,  we don't care if people get sick let's get this over with,  it's all fake, it's not even proven that it's a real virus yet.  It is very disheartening to see these  comments.  Sad to think they are humans.   A sad  indication of how poor the average US education is.    

The  young  college age  kids want things to just open.  im sure this has not been a fun time in their short lives.    they are not uses to lacking much or suffering.   spoiled brats  all.  

so far I have not read of any documented outbreaks related to BLM protests.   Dont forget Mardi gras went on this year in New Orleans.    you can read how the tRump a$$ kisser governors of Florida and Texas and other states flamed the fire.   Talking to a Texas buddy last night who has 50 guns in his house he said he bought another 17 thousand rounds of ammo in the last 4 months he said it's very hard to buy Buckshot , .357,  any shotgun ammo that's not birdshot ,7. 625 millimeter 5.65mm, 9mm.  

Edited by Elkski
  • Like 2