Online 90 days notification

Hello everyone,

I tried to do the 90 days notification thru phone app but somehow it can't be done during the last part when we have to click the submit button. 

So I try the online immigration website. 

I have checked many times my details into the system but it keep prompting me the "Important note: *Fields marked as Required fields"

I cannot submit my applcation at all.

Can someone tell me which part have i done wrong as I have check all my details are correctly input. Thank you 

Screenshot 2563-07-23 at 2.09.41 PM.png

19 minutes ago, Alittleguy said:

Can someone tell me which part have i done wrong as I have check all my details are correctly input. Thank you

We can't see with the supplied pic. Important is to use drop down menu where there is one. An example being when you select Chonburi for address, a drop down becomes open where Banglamung can be selected, then annother for Nong Prue, Nong Plalai etc.

Edited by jacko45k
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, jacko45k said:

We can't see with the supplied pic. Important is to use drop down menu where there is one. An example being when you select Conburi for address, a drop down becomes open where Banglamung can be selected, then annother for Nong Prue, Nong Plalai etc.

Thank you. I tried as what you advised. It works! 

But it prompted me to contact the nearest immigration in my area after I click the submit button. ☹️

So I still need to personally down to the immigration office.

1 minute ago, Alittleguy said:

But it prompted me to contact the nearest immigration in my area after I click the submit button.

That means your record could not be found.

It is typically an error made when entering one of the required fields.

Sometime it also comes up when the system checks the data base it searches cannot be opened.

5 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

That is at the top of page one as soon as you open it. It a notification to inform you that only the required fields are needed.

1 minute ago, ubonjoe said:

That means your record could not be found.

It is typically an error made when entering one of the required fields.

Sometime it also comes up when the system checks the data base it searches cannot be opened.

Thanks ubonjoe,

I saw there another thread reporting the immigration confirming extension of visa amnesty to 26 sept and 90 days notification is also not needed at the moment.

So can i just stay put or make a trip to the immigration office?

"contact the nearest immigration in my area" is an error message.

It means that some field has a wrong value. For example your TM 30 form ID number is wrongly filled (it's expecting 10 character, you supplied 9 for example) or something like that. Or your passport number has a wrong format. Or you telephone number. Something has a wrong format. Or for example my country is in the drop down list twice. Select first one and I get "contact immigration error". Select second one and everything works.... 

That message doesn't mean you have to go to immigration office. You just filled something bad.

1 minute ago, AndyAndyAndy said:

It means that some field has a wrong value. For example your TM 30 form ID number is wrongly filled (it's expecting 10 character, you supplied 9 for example) or something like that. Or your passport number has a wrong format. Or you telephone number. Something has a wrong format. Or for example my country is in the drop down list twice. Select first one and I get "contact immigration error". Select second one and everything works.... 

That message doesn't mean you have to go to immigration office. You just filled something bad.

Thanks AndyAndyAndy,

I will try again several times with the system. Not sure does it to do with my passport.

Because the last extension i did a 60 days at the immigration office with my new passport.

The non O stamp and other stamps will transffered into my new passport. Not sure does they have my new passport number into the system

The drop down menus are really tricky when you first encounter them, who is to know they are mandatary to enter, when you full well how to submit your nationality and date of birth, so it is so easy to miss their pedantic requirements.

The Q on my departure card was very easliy mistaken for an O, so it took a magnifying glass for me to spot that mistake.

The departure card is 5 years old.

Took me 4 - 5 attempts to get it right.

40 minutes ago, Alittleguy said:

It is your choice as to do the report or not. They are not required until after September 26th.

41 minutes ago, AndyAndyAndy said:

It is not a errors message other that that your record could not be found due to incorrect info.

42 minutes ago, AndyAndyAndy said:

It means that some field has a wrong value.

I get the message due not having a record due to an entry prior to 2013. It can also come up if your have gotten a new passport since your last entry.

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, OneeyedJohn said:

The drop down menus are really tricky when you first encounter them, who is to know they are mandatary to enter, when you full well how to submit your nationality and date of birth, so it is so easy to miss their pedantic requirements.

The Q on my departure card was very easliy mistaken for an O, so it took a magnifying glass for me to spot that mistake.

The departure card is 5 years old.

Took me 4 - 5 attempts to get it right.

I will try many times and if luck is not with me then i will make a trip to find. them. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, OneeyedJohn said:

A lot of people are doing them online or even visiting the office just to make sure that when the amnesty finishes they are not left in a mess they don't know how to get out of.

So we just keep reporting and to hell with the amnesty.

It costs nothing, so why not.

if getting a driving licence renewed in these post Covid restrictions times is anything to go by, it's going to be a mad house at immigration offices when 90 day reporting is required again.  Despite the amnesty, it seems very sensible to me to just keep reporting. It's only once every 3 months after all and Immigration seem very happy to do it for us (and them). 

1 minute ago, Pilotman said:

f getting a driving licence renewed in these post Covid restrictions times is anything to go by, it's going to be a mad house at immigration offices when 90 day reporting is required again. 

No need to worry about that. Immigration will not want it either. They will announce when the reports are due. Some offices have already said that they will be due 90 days after your last report was due.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, OneeyedJohn said:

The Immigration Office is more than an hour drive away, so it costs gas for a 200 km return trip and about more than three hours. And after more than 10 years without leaving the country the passport number changed from the one in the TM Card. Online is no option.

23 minutes ago, hkt83100 said:

The Immigration Office is more than an hour drive away, so it costs gas for a 200 km return trip and about more than three hours. And after more than 10 years without leaving the country the passport number changed from the one in the TM Card. Online is no option.

I have the same situation. No online reporting for me. My wife does about all of my reports for me.

She did not mind the trip when the office was about 60 km but then they moved is about another 30 km away. I then started doing mailed in reports for about a year and a half until they opened a sub office here in the city that is about 10 km from the house.

I have not had a report done since January due to skipping the one due in April and now another one that would of been due this month.

20 hours ago, Alittleguy said:

Thanks ubonjoe,

I saw there another thread reporting the immigration confirming extension of visa amnesty to 26 sept and 90 days notification is also not needed at the moment.

It's up to you if you want to wait until September 26 or do it in person if you're close to immigration. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, OneeyedJohn said:

A lot of people are doing them online or even visiting the office just to make sure that when the amnesty finishes they are not left in a mess they don't know how to get out of.

So we just keep reporting and to hell with the amnesty.

That's fine if you don't have a 100K round trip to your "local" IO.

I've been doing online 90 day reports for Hubby and me without any problems for several years.  Last hiccup was when we got new passports a few years back.  Just did our most recent ones on Monday and got the approval in less than an hour, in Chiang Mai, no less.  Can't believe the quick service.

3 hours ago, possum1931 said:

That's fine if you don't have a 100K round trip to your "local" IO.

That's about exactly my case too, but did it anyway to be sure of not falling victim to Sod's law.

And everyone's kilometrage may vary.

• Like 1

Did you agree with the terms of agreement? Most of the mistakes.....
Had the same once, after filling all in, it said failed, and after a few days I logged in and to my surprise I had my 90 days!

• 6 months later...