Buriram: Thai man with no money steals a police pick-up to get home while officers visit a bank

webfact

18 minutes ago, RichardColeman said:

Maybe they cannot bring charges if the keystones left the keys in the ignition ? 

Yeah have to judge police officers also. So maybe they only drive him home lol. So he get what want , get whit police car in home . 

Edited by 2 is 1

3 hours ago, webfact said:
Wondering what to do next he was wandering about and saw the police car with its lights flashing and no one inside. 
He opened the door and it was lovely and cool in there - he decided to sit down and cool off. 
Then he thought to himself: "This vehicle will get me home!"

This is a beautiful example of logical reasoning, succinct and well thought out. Isn't Thailand in need of some ministers right now? 

7 hours ago, webfact said:

Thai man with no money steals a police pick-up to get home while officers visit a bank

For their Stupid mistake of leaving the Keys in the car and the car running with the ac on , they should've taken the poor man to his Home . 

On 7/24/2020 at 11:19 AM, darksidedog said:

I love Thailand. Every day there is a classic news story involving stupidity from everyone involved that makes you choke on your coffee.

I love Thailand, too. In the US they'd have thrown him on the ground, trussed him up with handcuffs, banged his head on the door seal putting him in a vehicle, lock him up and put him in front of a judge the next day.  The Thais are just more accepting of stupidity...  

It's really a difference in training. Thai police are not stuck into the aggressive assertiveness training courses.