Two Thai Sex Fiends Confess To Raping Girl Aged 8..

libya 115

SOURCE: Pattaya City News: April 21st 2007

8 year old girl raped by her Uncle and 15 year old boy in Constructors Campsite.

A disturbing case of suspected rape now from Banglamung Police Station. Police Major Winai was called to a Constructors Campsite at the Neramit Garden Village in Soi Kow Tha Low on Friday Night after a report of a suspected rape of an 8 year old girl by two 15 year old boys was received.

Police arrived and detained one of the suspected rapists who must remain nameless due to his age. The other suspect who is thought to be the victim’s Uncle ran away and is currently being sought by Police. A medical examination confirmed sexual intercourse had taken place and the arrestee confessed to his part in the rape and was subsequently charged.

At the time of the incident, the parents of the 8 year old girl were working and the girl had been left alone. She complained of pains in her groin which alerted her returning parents to the suspected rape.

I am not condoning this abhorrent crime in any way but it would seem to me that these boys have not been taught right from wrong, I blame the parents for failing to teach them this. I saw this on the TV and the young lad looked like a simpleton, also appearing oblivious to the gravity of what he had done.

JMO

Yeah blame the parents and society and whatever, never blame the actual perpetrators ... that's what the west have done for decades, did't do much good there.

I think the good Dr is letting them off to easy. Tie a string around their tack and wait until it fall off by itself. Bastards :o

Phil, I agree with you they must be punished accordingly, (Pattaya City News never does follow-ups though so we will never know what punishment they get)

I never said they were not to blame, only not SOLELY to blame; I am only trying to look outside the box, maybe I shouldn't do that and instead just pick up my burning torch and join the roaring masses..

It may not be the parents, they may not have any, it may be that they witness daily the obvious sex tourism around them and got frustrated/confused and this girl was in the wrong place at the wrong time. I Dont know

There is no mistake this was a sick act, what I do know is that there is always a thought process before an act. be it right wrong or whatever,

In short, What drove them to do this?

Phil, I agree with you they must be punished accordingly, (Pattaya City News never does follow-ups though so we will never know what punishment they get)

I never said they were not to blame, only not SOLELY to blame; I am only trying to look outside the box, maybe I shouldn't do that and instead just pick up my burning torch and join the roaring masses..

It may not be the parents, they may not have any, it may be that they witness daily the obvious sex tourism around them and got frustrated/confused and this girl was in the wrong place at the wrong time. I Dont know

There is no mistake this was a sick act, what I do know is that there is always a thought process before an act. be it right wrong or whatever,

In short, What drove them to do this?

Scantily dressed Russians topic was closed because it seems some people got irate when it was suggested that a constant barrage (by the media and in daily life) of sex and violence might have led to this heinious rape crime.

Scantily dressed Russians topic was closed because it seems some people got irate when it was suggested that a constant barrage (by the media and in daily life) of sex and violence might have led to this heinious rape crime.

Perhaps because it doenst have anything to do with it?? :o

Perhaps because it doenst have anything to do with it?? :o

Dear Brit, as Helicopter wrote, we need to look outside the box .

Perhaps because it doenst have anything to do with it?? :D

Dear Brit, as Helicopter wrote, we need to look outside the box .

Uh no we need to see things for what they are!!! Besides if this was the case I think everyone would be raping including yourself. :o