Scantily Clad Sexy Russian Girls Cause Outrage.......

libya 115

SOURCE: Pattaya Daily News: April 23rd 2007

SKIMPILY DRESSED RUSSIAN GIRLS OFFEND PATTAYA SENSIBILITIES

5 pretty Russian girls in sexy bikinis and thongs, promoting the Supercars Rally 2007 on 21th April 2007, offended the sensibilities of some Pattaya residents by posing near the king’s image in front of Pattaya City Hall.

A report was made at 5 pm to the Mayor of Pattaya City complaining of the indecent dress and behaviour, which was considered disrespectful to the king.

The rally was arranged by the Supercar Club of Thailand and the Central World Shopping Centre to donate income to The King.

Most of the cars featured cost at least 10 to 40 million Baht. There were about 40 cars in the rally. The route started from Central World Square, Bangkok and ended at Pattaya City Hall on Pattaya North Road.

The complaint asked that the Mayor of Pattaya get the police to move the entourage in their sexy apparel back to the hotel and out of sight.

For Your Information

More explicit photographs can be viewed on the Pattaya Daily News Website. They are withheld from Thai Visa in accordance with the site rules and regulations.

Edited by libya 115

For Your Information

More explicit photographs can be viewed on the Pattaya Daily News Website. They are withheld from Thai Visa in accordance with the site rules and regulations.

Thank you Libya - so much better than the indiginous population, for me. (that's the girls, not you mate!)

For Your Information

I'm sure most members would like to see more photos of the 10-40 Million Baht cars, rather than underdressed russian girls. :o

LaoPo

For Your Information

I'm sure most members would like to see more photos of the 10-40 Million Baht cars, rather than underdressed russian girls. :o

LaoPo

Agreed, with some nice home grown coyote dancers :D:D:D

Totally out of place in a family tourist city. And you wonder why 8 year old girls get raped. It happens because guys get raised on scenes such as the Russian girls sex poses, hormones jump, and the young and weak get molested.

Totally out of place in a family tourist city. And you wonder why 8 year old girls get raped. It happens because guys get raised on scenes such as the Russian girls sex poses, hormones jump, and the young and weak get molested.

What utter rubbish!!!! :o

We had better warn all 8 year old girls to stay away from all beaches around the world. We can't be too careful with bikini clad older women walking the sands and oversexed male sunbathers.

(yes, I'm being sarcastic.) :o

What utter rubbish!!!! :o

And, dear Brit, why is it utter rubbish?

What utter rubbish!!!! :D

And, dear Brit, why is it utter rubbish?

How in the world can you correlate sexy ladies draped over cars (course thats open to debate) and the sick fks that raped an 8yr old? I think you are bit soft in the head if you think one has to do with the other. :o

Tammi,

You are definitely on the right track but why stop there, why not enhance the Pattaya family tourist image city even more:

Ban all automobile as they are know to kill innocent tourists including 8 YO girls

Ban all 'unhealthy' food resturants as they are known to cause obesity in children

Ban all children from beaches, lord knows how many of them have drown while engaged in their silly beachtime activities.

Ban all public displays of department store lingerie, they must not be viewable by the general male population due to male hormonal inhancement qualities.

Tammi, feel free to add to the list, I am sure you have other wonderful ideas floating around in your head. Together we can make Pattaya a 'family safe' environment.

Tammi,

You are definitely on the right track but why stop there, why not enhance the Pattaya family tourist image city even more:

Ban all automobile as they are know to kill innocent tourists including 8 YO girls

Ban all 'unhealthy' food resturants as they are known to cause obesity in children

Ban all children from beaches, lord knows how many of them have drown while engaged in their silly beachtime activities.

Ban all public displays of department store lingerie, they must not be viewable by the general male population due to male hormonal inhancement qualities.

Tammi, feel free to add to the list, I am sure you have other wonderful ideas floating around in your head. Together we can make Pattaya a 'family safe' environment.

And you are definitely being ridiculous. You know that we are fed a never ending diet of sex and violence. As I've said it's the ones who can't defend themselves who suffer the most - and add drugs to the mix and they get hel_l on earth.

Just when I want to agree there could be a link between viewing sexual images and sexual behaviour, I realise that I've seen at least just as much violence portrayed as I have sex and, like the majority of people, am distinctly non-violent and realise there is much more sex going on around the world than violence

Therefore, if people's behaviour was being influenced as some believe then shouldn't there be similar levels of sex and violence occuring ? Or perhaps more violence than sex as there seems to be more images of violence generally available in the media to be viewed than sex. But in fact there is, i suspect, much more sex happening than violence, The argument that what we see influences us fails at this point.

Edited by sibeymai