Dentist, Buriram for Implants

notrub

I am looking for a good dentist in Buriram for implants.  i already know Dr Chirasak and he has done 4 implants for me.  He does great work but I would go to a different one if I can.  Any recommendations please?  Thanks in advance.

Edited by Rimmer
potential Libel removed

So, after a fruitless search for an alternative I am back with Dr. Chirasak.  He is just great in every way and I hope our discussions about not keeping me waiting for 3 or 4 hours sink in.  The cost varies on the source of the actual device.  I am going for a Korean implant this time and it is 40,000 Baht including crown plus a few hundred for xray and drugs.  So the cost for me is 40,000 x 2 plus 12,000 for the  extra middle 'tooth'.  I am getting a 3 tooth bridge with 2 Korean implants for 92,000 plus change for drugs etc..  The price for a Swiss supplied implant could be about that much for 1 (one).  As much as 90,000 Baht.  There are other ones from France etc. that fall in between those prices.   

Here is some more information.  I have had 4 implants installed by Dr. Chirasak a year or so ago. I compliment him one time and he said he had carried out this procedure 10's of thousands of times.  I believe him.  He did 2 implants side by side in one visit.  He works evenings and weekends at his clinic so 2 weekends and I had 4 implants 'implanted'.  He is super professional and his clinic is as good and modern as you will find anywhere in any country.  

I will provide more information about this procedure from a patient's point of view if you ask me to.