July 26, 20206 yr Popular Post Drove down to Kaeng Krachan Circuit this weekend to take part in the Bangkok Classic Car Group's event there today. The event was for cars launched before 1989 and there were so many beautiful cars there. Some serious money on display as well as just regular car fans and their car The Thai guys we met were all so friendly and happy to discuss their cars. Many of them had bought the cars in Europe when they were students (20+ years ago) and then shipped them back here. Here are a selection of pics. VID_20200726_112424.mp4 VID_20200726_111303.mp4 Edited July 26, 20206 yr by seancbk
July 28, 20206 yr Author 51 minutes ago, TPI said: There's some serious money there! Thanks for the photo's. Glad you liked them. Quite a few pics came out bad unfortunately and I did mostly video. I was testing out a new phone. My mate is currently rebuilding an old Alfa and an old Datsun, we saw examples of both on the track so now he's thinking of the Datsun into a track car with roll cage etc. I've been looking for an old car I can renovate, something Japanese from the 80's that I can put a modern fast engine in, tune up and put a nice body kit on.
Create an account or sign in to comment