Basic IPD and cancer coverage?

Ray394

Hi 

My husband and I are under 35 and living in Thailand for 4 years so far. We only have SSO (government insurance). 

We'd like to have an extra private insurance that covers 100% inpatients for any diseases and surgeries plus cancers. 

My question is, those general coverage for inpatients, includes any type of cancers as well or not? We are still young but both families have history of cancers so we'd like to be covered in early age. 

I checked AXA insurance and they seem reasonable but they have extra cancer insurance, so it made me confused. Does that mean cancer will be covered only under extra cancer insurance?

Our budget is around $1500 p/y per person, if you know any good other company/ suggestions, please let me know.

Thanks in advance.  

I'm back to my own post. After researching and getting quotations from the brokers, I ended up with these two plans. 

1. April 

Looks like there are two different ways to join, one is for the international and one is Thai based. Still not sure what's the differences are and pros/cons. Quotation was from Myhealth, Thai based one, IPD only, full cancer coverage, up to 16M THB (around USD500k) cover. No deductible (which I prefer.)

2. Cigna 

I contacted to Jimmy (found his email from this forum), he called me right after I emailed him and introduced me the Close Care plan. Coverage is same as above $500k IPD only and full cancer coverage but $1500 deductible per year. One benefit of Cigna seems like, I don't need to pay to the hospital first as they pay direct and I pay the rest, also it allows me to get a treatment from my country of origin as well for a certain period of time. 

Both plans monthly prices are same. In this case which one should I go with? I read the full t and c of April already but Cigna didn't send it to me yet. On April's TnC says "ending the contract is fully company's right" something like that.. Is it normal or all other insurance's TnC would have it? 

Edited by Ray394
typo