90 day reporting refused at I O .

13 minutes ago, OJAS said:

So how were you able to obtain your latest extension, then? Are you really certain that you didn't complete any form as per the one linked below prior to submitting your application at Jomtien?

http://www.immigrationbangkok.com/files/visa_forms/tm7.pdf

If you didn't, then many congratulations on achieving the totally impossible on that particular occasion!

simples

used an agent, no forms and thank you

The impossible i do quickly, but miracles take a little longer 

2 minutes ago, clorox said:

you have the right to be anywhere in the country you please and can be extend at any office you please, its not about you, it is the temperment of that IO that particular day

Thanks Clorox, thats what i understood, as long as you extend by the official dates, then i understood it could be at any I O in the country. But the local I O don't like us doing that, it takes away the money from their office 

• Confused 1

22 minutes ago, Joinaman said:
38 minutes ago, OJAS said:

So how were you able to obtain your latest extension, then? [...]

simples

used an agent, no forms and thank you

Ah, the shiny penny drops.

When you utilize an AGENT then normal processes and procedures cannot be relied upon to work. You're operating outside the conventional system.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

36 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

I hope nobody tries to use that form since it the old form that was done away with 3 years ago. Note that site is not a official immigration website. This is new TM7 form. Fillable TM7 form.pdf

It may be old but it has been accepted without question in Bangkok for the last three years (last time in June this year).  

22 minutes ago, lopburi3 said:

It may be old but it has been accepted without question in Bangkok for the last three years (last time in June this year).  

It has been refused at other offices.

1 minute ago, ubonjoe said:

It has been refused at other offices.

Same form except for not stating the 1,900 baht cost of extension as far as I can see and no revision or date to show it more current.  But perhaps they just look and know I just can not keep up.  ????  (still using a Nokia phone too).  

3 hours ago, Joinaman said:

This was at my local immigration office, so should have been no problems

Seems they don't like you getting a visa in another province , so then be awkward on the 90 day report

But could not understand why my mate got his, without much bother 

You always have to do the 90 days reports and 1 year extensions where you are registered. You can't just pick an immigration office. When doing it at the correct office, you just need the passport and the TM47 form,nothing else. At Jomtien Immigration you just need to fill in the TM47 the first time. After that you just hand over your passport,and the guy behind the desk removes the old receipt and staples the new one in the passport. Do a TM30 report at your local immigration office and then you can start doing 90 days reports. 

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, lopburi3 said:

The only differences between the old and new TM7 is the explanation at the bottom about exceptions for a handicapped or disabled person not having to apply in person. Plus the info in the square for the photo. It's in English in the new form.

But as Ubonjoe said, at several offices they won't accept the old form. 

30 minutes ago, lopburi3 said:

Same form except for not stating the 1,900 baht cost of extension as far as I can see and no revision or date to show it more current.  But perhaps they just look and know I just can not keep up.  ????  (still using a Nokia phone too).  

Read my post #31 about differences between the old and the new form. The ฿1900 cost is mentioned in both forms. 

Edited by Max69xl

1 hour ago, Joinaman said:

Thanks Clorox, thats what i understood, as long as you extend by the official dates, then i understood it could be at any I O in the country. But the local I O don't like us doing that, it takes away the money from their office 

That's not correct. You can only do 90 days reports and 1 year extensions where you are registered. This is a fact. The 90 days report is a verification you're staying at same address where you're registered in the province where you're local immigration is located. 

• Like 1