Business In Thailand

I have set up a small business in Thailand 6 months ago. I went to a lawyer to ask about the business plan and he advised me to have a Exporting License cos of my business in exporting good to overseas. The license cost of nearly 100,000THB, is this a correct price to get a exporting license in Thailand? Love to hear from anyone whose have experience in exporting and importing.

contact poster by PM

There are only some certain kinds of goods that require exporting license. Information can be obtained from Exporting Promotion Dept. Fee for license depends on type of goods and quantity of export.

There is the other license which is exporter's license. This is required by Custom Dept. for custom procedures. Fee for license is small.

What kind of product are you planning to export?

The normal export license - or "yellow card" - is no longer issued. The costs were not 100,000 Baht but less than 1,000. Companies that do not have a yellow card must submit a bunch of company documents for each and every shipment.

You may send me a PM for more details, we are in the shipping business.

I have set up a small business in Thailand 6 months ago. I went to a lawyer to ask about the business plan and he advised me to have a Exporting License cos of my business in exporting good to overseas. The license cost of nearly 100,000THB, is this a correct price to get a exporting license in Thailand? Love to hear from anyone whose have experience in exporting and importing.

contact poster by PM

Would you like to name and shame this lawyer that quoted 100.000 for the license,.!