HTML5 programming assistance request

I have a hobby web site which has 3 pages with ADOBE FLASH ANIMATIONS.

I believe FLASH will no longer be supported from the end of 2020, so I would like to change to HTML5 ANIMATIONS, to replace the existing FLASH animations. 

Also, FLASH is blocked by default in the CHROME/BRAVE browsers, and it's necessary to unblock it every time to see the animations.

I am no software expert, but I think I have managed to convert the FLASH ANIMATIONS to HTML5 ANIMATIONS.

Problem is, I do not understand how to delete the FLASH ANIMATIONS from the source code and insert the HTML5 ANIMATIONS.

I tried using Dreamweaver using trial and error but cannot get it to work.

Can anyone assist with this?

It should be a very simple job for someone who understands web coding.

I can offer 1,000 baht for someone to do the job. Suggestions welcome.

One 'process' would be:

• backup the original website webserver code
  • separately create your new replacement website page code from scratch (or template)
  • ...make sure the new from scratch (or template) code works
  • ERASE the original webserver directories
  • COPY the new website documents into place (as required by the webserver)
  • TEST

I haven't done anything like this for years, but Dreamweaver puts in a lot of it's own formatting code. This could be a problem. 

Can you not open the code in an editor, check it there, as then you paste it into a clean web page and see what happens? 

Also check at the start of the Dreamweaver code page to see that it has the correct html pointers.

Maybe think about writing the web pages in html. It's not a huge job. Sorry to be vague.

Richcor and carlyai -- Thanks for the suggestions, but I'm not familiar with coding (except for simple editing), so prefer to get someone who can do it for me. Should be an easy job if they know HTML5 coding. I remember they used to have a few web designers at Pantip but maybe they've been cleared out. I asked around Fortune Town but no luck. I'm told the Thai guy who designed the original FLASH animations is now in the monkhood !!

2 hours ago, Raphael Hythlodaeus said:

Richcor and carlyai -- Thanks for the suggestions, but I'm not familiar with coding (except for simple editing), so prefer to get someone who can do it for me. Should be an easy job if they know HTML5 coding. I remember they used to have a few web designers at Pantip but maybe they've been cleared out. I asked around Fortune Town but no luck. I'm told the Thai guy who designed the original FLASH animations is now in the monkhood !!

Sorry I couldn't be more help but been about 9 years since I taught web page design and html.