No plans to open Thai skies yet: Aviation authority

webfact

1 hour ago, Sharp said:

Maybe these people will row in ????

Screenshot 2020-08-15 at 08.45.31.png

Sky diving Holidays.   Just put a bulls eye ring for them on the hotel property with dancing girls surrounding the landing area to welcome them on in.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, ThailandRyan said:

Sky diving Holidays.   Just put a bulls eye ring for them on the hotel property with dancing girls surrounding the landing area to welcome them on in.

Now there's and idea!

Nailed it! 

The landing ????

• Like 1

I havent seen any airline begging thailand to open the boarder for flights so is thailand such a popular destination what Thais think it is maybe people will go to other countrys and see better value for money and where u are welcome yes open in 2021 and 2021 is a long way away for people to book else where 

On 8/13/2020 at 3:44 PM, tribalfusion001 said:

It was already in Thailand at the beginning of the year and 1000s didn't die. Maybe you need to get into the real world, not everybody on the rest of the planet is not infected. Yeah great job ruining the economy and keeping closed.

which was due to 1000's of volunteers and the societal responsibility that the Thais possessed from the get go, unfortunately quite the opposite in the US and the UK - how's their economies doing? lol 

On 8/12/2020 at 11:44 AM, david_dyer said:

Delaying air travel for me is not an issue as i fall into married and have child......the delay in getting home is the financial cost of getting from sydney australia to nakhon si tammarat. Having been quoted $16,500 for a 1 way flight, still waiting 2 months now for australian boarder force permission to travel, and its impossible to get a covid19 test done within 72 hours of flying.

Yes there is a cheaper flight that has a stop over in china....for australians it is a do not travel zone due to the changes in the laws............

That is a massive fare price...  I was looking on the Thai Airways website for a fare from Auckland to BKK in February, advertised at $1800NZ. Economy fare 

• 1 month later...