Thaivisa’s Expat Explore Campaign surpasses 100 Special Travel Offers for Expats – and more is to come!

webfact

Thaivisa’s Expat Explore Campaign surpasses 100 Special Travel Offers for Expats – and more is to come!

Thaivisa.com is run by Expats for Expats and know Thailand’s tourism industry needs all the help it can get at the moment. They also know the tourist industry should take more seriously the local Expat opportunity. 

Expat Explore launched on their super popular forum 2-months ago offering any business in Thailand’s travel sector free promotion – with the only caveat being they must provide a special offer for Thaivisa’s expat readers.

Picture1.jpg

Not surprising the industry responded with pretty much all the leading hoteliers getting involved and offering fantastic deals to the local expat community. It is not only the hotels getting involved as attractions, tour groups and restaurants all came forward offering expat discounts. 

Picture2.jpg 
Now expats can benefit from special offers to travel in Thailand

Thaivisa in return committed 1-million web banner impressions per month, daily posts on its website, newsletters and social networks to share these deals. On top of that other media like Inspire and Dan about Thailand added banners and offered their platforms to help further push the deals out into the market. 

“The expat community are here in Thailand because we love the country and their people.” said Dan Cheeseman, Thaivisa MD. “We want to help the country but we should also have special travel deals too. This is why we reached out into the travel industry ourselves and negotiated the deals on behalf of expats – in return for free promotion.”

It is now hoped that Expat Explore can become a longer term relationship with the local travel industry so that Expats can benefit from exclusive travel deals and this is something Thaivisa want to push forward.

Picture3.jpg 
So many beautiful things to discover in Thailand

As such in addition to the forum space for Expat Explore they have built a free standing website to share travel deals and travel suggestions, plus an Expat Explore app is just weeks away.

You can visit the new website here: https://expatexplore.thaivisa.com/. You can also sign up to the weekly newsletter to ensure you always get the freshest travel deals sent to you.

If you operate in the travel industry and want to get involved with free promotion email [email protected] 

• Confused 2

3 hours ago, barryofthailand said:

The prices given for hotels are ridiculous. No way Thais are going to pay 18,000 Baht a night for a hotel room even if it is called a resort. Another scam hoping expats will byte 

That's a shame, I thought maybe, just for once this would be a genuine effort to attract some business without the dual pricing rip off nonsense. However if the prices are far higher than the local pricing I don't see the point of this at all.

2 hours ago, bikerlou47 said:

I would be happy to help the THAI economy, just release my 800,000 baht so I can spend it instead of it gathering dust in the bank!

They didn't get that from me, no way would i deposit a sum in a Thai bank for them to make money out of it.

I have a monthly income & I spend it.

They get sod all.

• Confused 2

4 hours ago, barryofthailand said:

The prices given for hotels are ridiculous. No way Thais are going to pay 18,000 Baht a night for a hotel room even if it is called a resort. Another scam hoping expats will byte 

The resort we have right down the road, is 550 Baht a night. I don't know where you find one at 18.000 Baht, but agree nobody is going to pay that.

I am fine and dandy where I am at. Good Thai people and good "farangs"

as well. Not movíng one bit. I have so much friendly people around me,

as I have never had before in my life.  

Cheers!

• Like 1

Please, don't push people to loose there time, publish first the real constraint around at border time and how to deal with ambassy, with all documents/papers list to send, assurance to paid, 2 tests (one who serve nothing and is a joke who has a cost), and much more important, the reality about flights able to go, hotel ASQ to paid between 100 € and 10 000 € for two weeks locked 22.5 hours by day in a little room (a kind of gold jail) and not sure to not go back home at the end of this jail stage... at very expensive price to see... nothing.

(But sure, don't publish first minister speak about "dirty falang", i agree that he has shown himself to be not the best one to represent Thailand)

But i hope for you very good luck to find any dumb who will paid to come to be locked at this price instead of go in holiday in other open border places, and for the same cost, will have a very different experience and service in a country with good infra-structures and very safe by normalized building constructions.

Let's see if a good adds with lot of nice pictures and lot of omit will works on the brain of the people... i'm very curious to get back the result.

What   dirty farangs  ok now  ?

I do not live in Thailand  but have  visited my  wife  many times  before  virus   hit  the  fan

Thailand  is one  of the  most  beautiful  countries  on the planet 

However  i  must admit  I  tell  people  I think the  cities  are nothing short of  concrete  garbage  dumps  for the most  part

Leave the  pretty  city  and within 10  minutes  the  real  Thailand  city  can be seen  garbage  smell  and over population  and obvious  poverty  

The  country   and Islands  are as good  as any in the world  even tropical  Australia  but the   scams  the  police  and the  corruption destroy  all that 

The  normal Thai  people seem to like and respect  farang but the upper class  and  those in power  we are  just  an ends to  obtain  money ...nothing  at all 

Even  if I could I would never live  in Thailand  the  country  sucks  sorry  

but  my dream is bring my wife to Australia  soon as possible if  this virus  ever   ends 

It is  a  police state  your police  dress  like  Nazi,s  from world  war 11   and  it seesm  they act  like it  also  from all recent  events

Just my  feelings   sorry  if I offend   I have a right  to  express my  feelings as I have  beautiful Thai wife  and love Thailand  but the  gov the police  the upper  ruling  class  are the ruin  of this  beautiful   country