What is the cheapest small car that is not a pickup ? and what is the longest guarantee for any cheap car in Thailand ?

SePl

Holla, looking for a small car for mianoi, can you tell me what is the cheapest small car that is not a pickup ? and what is the longest guarantee for any cheap car in Thailand ? 5 or 7 years available ?

Thank you.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

Depends on the class of your mia-noi of course.... 

... Given by your other trolling threads...   ‘decontaminate a car paint with SONAX Fallout Cleaner’ (Advert ?) are you getting her something old and beaten up ?

....and... (from the Richard Barrow Thread)

So, why does it matter.... You have enough money... Get her the Merc she deserves !!!!

Morning Richard, how are you today, good I hope? 

• Haha 1

2 Chums have bought the Suzi Cellery , must say they are outstanding for the price, and such a cheerful thing to drive. With a Vios you expect to find Grannies Spare Dentures in the Glove Box, and the Jazz is a tad "Look at Me Darling". Id have one in heartbeat.:coffee1:

3 hours ago, Krabi King said:

I see quite a few Proton Savvy on the roads. It's a Malaysian brand. They are small and very cheap. I've seen them for sale under 100K, second hand.

proton-savvy_2008_1600x1200_wallpaper_09.jpg

Interesting, but the company's web page unfortunately says: "This Car Model has expired".

But seems about 10 year old second hand (or more hands) car sells for around 100k baht, as you say.

If she'll not lose face as a Mia Noi with a Celerio, they really are great little cars.

I was skeptical when my wife wanted one, we had a Vios-sized budget, but found a 2 year old finance repossession and it has been faultless.

Loads of headroom, space for 4 adults and exceptionally economical and easy to park.

It won't win any traffic light Grand Prixs, but the 1.0 litre engine and auto box are fine.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, pineapple01 said:

I got it wrong my Chums have the Ciaz, only a bit more money. But then i cant tell a Fortuna from a  Tuna Pickup. Still a pleasure to drive imo.

And it is cheap Japanese engineered ride for the masses, tried and tested....???? 

• Like 1