PM Prayut offers advice to new Government Spokesman

webfact

PM Prayut offers advice to new Government Spokesman

e06c991546ec4d048cdaf6279d1e25f1.jpg

BANGKOK(NNT) - Prime Minister and Defense Minister, Gen. Prayut Chan-o-cha, has advised the new Government Spokesman, Anucha Burapachaisri, to follow the ’new normal’ way of working and ensure effective communication, in an effort to promote national unity.

Gen. Prayut offered a word of advice to Mr. Anucha, who replaced Prof. Dr. Narumon Pinyosinwat as the Government Spokesperson. Prof. Dr. Narumon is now the Deputy Minister of Labor. Gen. Prayut said the new team of spokespersons will have to follow the ’new normal’ way of working, as it will unite Thais in building the nation.

Their work will be adjusted according to the current situation. They are to answer media questions, use online channels to communicate with the public and resort to simple words, so that the audience will understand the government’s past and present work.

The Prime Minister also expressed concern for students with conflicting schedules at this time. The Deputy Government Spokeswoman, Dr. Ratchada Thanadirek, said the Prime Minister, before chairing a meeting of the cabinet ministers, praised the Ministry of Education for its education reform efforts and cooperation with the private sector. It has led to the establishment of the Education Development Center.

The Prime Minister is concerned about some students whose current study plans and learning schedules are inconsistent with each other. Schools are advised to reduce their students’ study time, so as to allow them to learn outside classes. They will be able to learn from experience rather than learning through memorization. Schools should also encourage the students to incorporate more analytical thinking skills.

Dr. Ratchada said the Prime Minister acknowledged the opposition parties’ motion for amendments to Section 256 of the constitution, paving way for the establishment of a constitution drafting assembly. However, the cabinet will not submit a draft to be attached to the motion.

Each coalition party will have to help find solutions to the issue, which must proceed according to the law. He is ready to consider suggestions from all political parties and sectors.

The parliament will oversee charter amendments, while the government will continue addressing problems, in order to maintain peace and order in the country, drive the economy and different projects forward, and restore the confidence of foreign investors after the COVID-19 outbreak.

nnt.jpg
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, webfact said:

Each coalition party will have to help find solutions to the issue, which must proceed according to the law.

Yes, you must find fair solutions to unfair problems protected by unfair laws. 

I guess the people could just take back the country by force. Seems that's legal. 

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, webfact said:

The Prime Minister is concerned about some students whose current study plans and learning schedules are inconsistent with each other. Schools are advised to reduce their students’ study time, so as to allow them to learn outside classes. They will be able to learn from experience rather than learning through memorization. Schools should also encourage the students to incorporate more analytical thinking skills

He doesn't want the stu's developing too much analytical thinking skills .. that might lead them to discover how they've been getting rogered by the authorities .. 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Justgrazing said:

He doesn't want the stu's developing too much analytical thinking skills .. that might lead them to discover how they've been getting rogered by the authorities .. 

Talking of being rogered, glad you spelt 'analytical'  correctly.

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, bluesofa said:

Blimey well spotted Mr Sofa I've only just noticed .. I must get to the opticians .. but now you've pointed it out I will take the op' to say I was not suggesting they start thinking with or out of their ar*e's ..

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Justgrazing said:
20 minutes ago, bluesofa said:

Blimey well spotted Mr Sofa I've only just noticed .. I must get to the opticians .. but now you've pointed it out I will take the op' to say I was not suggesting they start thinking with or out of their ar*e's ..

I see someone else noticed a mistake regarding it today:

https://forum.thaivisa.com/topic/1071616-worst-joke-ever-2019/page/547/?tab=comments#comment-15727657

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Thaiwrath said:

The only way for the Thais to build the nation is for Prayut to go, and a new ELECTED government to take over, preferably Thannathorn.

I could have bet that it was steven100 being confused...555

2 hours ago, webfact said:

in an effort to promote national unity.

Allways this nonsense and obsession about unity (and obedience plus order). Maybe he can hand all Thai bedsheets printed with the Thai flag? So they can go to bed and dream fairy tales (or fascist nightmares). 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Thaiwrath said:

The only way for the Thais to build the nation is for Prayut to go, and a new ELECTED government to take over, preferably Thannathorn.

And the senate to be restructured.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, webfact said:

Gen. Prayut offered a word of advice to Mr. Anucha, who replaced Prof. Dr. Narumon Pinyosinwat as the Government Spokesperson. Prof. Dr. Narumon is now the Deputy Minister of Labor. Gen. Prayut said the new team of spokespersons will have to follow the ’new normal’ way of working, as it will unite Thais in building the nation.

The advice given being: just say what I tell you to say.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, KhunKenAP said:

So Prayut now thinks Thai's are too stupid to understand big words? Does he understand the words the students are saying, like "get out"?

Students will be far better educated than a bunch of soldiers from their military "academies".

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, bloodyholly said:

It would have been a real bummer if it had been spelt/spelled incorrectly 

I always thought spelled was what witches do.

I used to go out with a witch. One day she was in my car, I was driving and she put her hand on my knee. I turned into a car park.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 8/19/2020 at 12:30 PM, webfact said:

Their work will be adjusted according to the current situation. They are to answer media questions, use online channels to communicate with the public and resort to simple words, so that the audience will understand the government’s past and present work.

seems sensible. let's hope many thai heed his advice.