Facebook group disappeared!

2long

Before you get all excited... No, it's not the group in the news.

I have been a passive member of Just for Fun Thailand for I don't know how long, and have just noticed it has disappeared from Facebook. I presume that many others on here were also members. Any news on this?

2 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

One could extrapolate that to being a TVF member.

Hanging out for hours on here when we could be out doing something, shocking! We should get a life.

Wow, hours? I'm lucky if I manage a full minute.

Rarely much of interest though - Twitter is more interesting, recently reading Andrew Marshall's report about just how long it takes to take a post down when the big guy in Germany shouts 'remove that content!!!'.

• Sad 1

6 hours ago, ben2talk said:

Wow, hours? I'm lucky if I manage a full minute.

Rarely much of interest though - Twitter is more interesting, recently reading Andrew Marshall's report about just how long it takes to take a post down when the big guy in Germany shouts 'remove that content!!!'.

You must be the world's fastest typist. You read my post, comprehended it and replied in less than 1 minute- amazing!

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, rott said:

Look at my life on the other hand, pushing 4.30am and I am on TVF because I can't sleep. ???? Ah well. 

Same here, but I'm making a strong coffee, packing my rucksack and going out to do 100km+ on my bicycle as soon as the first rays of light appear.

1 hour ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Hope that's not in LOS. Riding a push bike on main roads in LOS is likely to lead to an early death.

On lovely Isaan roads. Actually I feel safer riding here than in the UK, there's a huge hard shoulder for bicycles and mopeds, most of the time I'm nowhere near the main traffic.

• Thanks 1