Republican senator, swarmed by protesters after Trump speech, calls for FBI probe

rooster59

1 hour ago, johnnybangkok said:

He had already shot and killed Joseph Rosenbaum, an unarmed civilian BEFORE he was chased. That was why he was being chased. As I have already mentioned in my previous posts (giving you all an easy out), you could very easily argue that thereafter it was self-defence as the angry mob (one with a gun) tried to disarm him BUT it's not going to be easy to plead self-defence with the killing of Joseph Rosenbaum. Add to this a gun he shouldn't have even had, moved across county lines and you have a very tenuos self-defence to say the least.

Could be argued as self defense in all 3 cases of the shooting, but we will need a court to decide, especially on the first shooting. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, RANGER55 said:

Hey landtrout, I don’t have to. You and the rest say it over and over here on TV. If you would like the rioting and looting to stop get Trump out. Read you and your other Trump hate posts. Get Trump out and the violence will stop. You and others say it over and over.

On 08/26, Don Lemon one of the CNN anchor people let the old cat out of the bag. On CNN he said this violence is hurting our poll numbers. Biden needs to come out and make a statement.

BOOM, the next day Biden put out a rambling statement and finally at the end he says something like (and this violence is not good for anybody and needs to stop).

So, I guess Lemon, CNN is working for the democrats. Lemon is now an adviser for Biden? Of course we already knew that.

https://nypost.com/2020/08/26/cnns-don-lemon-warns-dems-about-ignoring-riots-nationwide/

“But guess what? The rioting has to stop,” Lemon continued. “Chris, as you know and I know, it’s showing up in the polling. It’s showing up in focus groups. It is the only thing – it is the only thing right now that is sticking.”

Biden eventually spoke out in a tweet Wednesday afternoon, saying Blake’s shooting made him “sick” but calling for an end to violence.

You "don't have to" do what, exactly?

You don't have to familiarize yourself with the contents of the 2020 Democratic Party Platform before lying to all of us about what's in there? Okay...

You are also lying when you falsely assert that I have ever said "Get Trump out and the violence will stop".

I have no idea what you mean when you say: "Read you and your other Trump hate posts", but I'll just go ahead and assume that it's another lie.

Are you sure that you haven't confused me with someone else?

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

12 hours ago, Tie Dye Samurai said:

I think I can handle this one:

Trump's basic platform is:

1. Biden bad
  2. Biden is so powerful he is the Destroyer of America as we know it
  3. Biden is so weak and frail he hides in his Basement (how awesome is Biden that he can be weak and frail yet the destroyer all at the same time)
  4. Biden the Puppet (but an evil puppet...like Chucky...because everything bad in Trump's America is Biden's fault)
  5. Trump is the only thing standing between humanity and the end of the world (This requires a little context because in POTUS mind, the definition of the End Of The World is Trump losing the 2020 election)
  6. China bad...China love Biden...Biden love China...Biden bad
  7. China Virus is the past tense, already happened, China unleashed it, democrats nourished it, Trump conquered it...move on, nothing to see here
  8. Democrats are thugs and Trump is powerless to stop them (unless he wins re-election then he will unleash the Unlimited power of The Donnie but only when re-elected)
  9. Biden's America is what we are seeing right now in the streets (do not pay attention to the fact this is Trump's America, Biden The Destroyer is very powerful, only 4 more years of The Donnie can save us all from the rapture that is Liberal domination)
  10. Post Office, run by a massive Trump donor (BUT HE IS NOT A PUPPET) is as powerless as Biden is evil, massive fraud being planned as we speak by the liberal far left mob Trojan Horse antifa led China financed anarchy thirsty forces of darkness known as the democrats (says the man whose entire 2016 campaign team is on intimate terms with court houses, prisons, ankle bracelets and exiled Chinese billionaire's yachts and POTUS himself got impeached)
  11. The constitution says Trump is above the law....beyond the law...much like Judge Dredd....Trump is the law (SCOTUS said otherwise...such a pack of treasonous far left glorified ambulance chasers)
  12. If Donald Trump loses the 2020 election, it was rigged, if Donald Trump wins the 2020 election then democracy wins again and is a mandate that Trump deserves as many terms as he wants as POTUS...Just like his buddy Vlad Putin.

Excellent - thanks for posting...

37 minutes ago, shdmn said:

Speaking of which, turns out the person who started QAnon is the same guy who runs 8chan.  A well known right wing consipracy theorist, white supremacists, and paedophile sympathizer.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jim_Watkins_(businessman)  Philippines-based American businessman

"Some have speculated that Watkins knows the identity of, or that he himself is, "Q", the person or group of people behind the QAnon conspiracy theory.[4][5][6] In 2020, Watkins created the "Disarm the Deep State" super PAC to support political candidates who promote QAnon"

Nice people Trump aligns himself with.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/aug/19/trump-qanon-praise-conspiracy-theory-believers

"Donald Trump has tacitly endorsed QAnon, a baseless rightwing conspiracy theory identified as a potential domestic terrorism threat by the FBI, claiming its followers “love our country” and “like me very much”.

"QAnon was identified as a potential domestic terrorism threat by the FBI last year and has been linked to numerous attempted acts of violence. Yet last week Trump praised Marjorie Taylor Greene, a supporter of QAnon who won the Republican nomination in Georgia’s 14th congressional district, describing her as a “future Republican Star”.

Edited by polpott
  • Haha 1