need to get rid of xml.sunnycoast.xyz

orchidlady

Hope some computer genius can help. Currently use AVG and it stops the redirector pages opening, but I still have to click to close the AVG popup telling me it stopped the redirector and then the failed redirector page itself. I have to do this every ONE or TWO times I click enter. As an example, I am currently applying for jobs as my contract was not extended and am on amnesty. So most of my days are spent trying to respond to job ads and reading visa forum on thaivisa. To answer one job that would be my dream job, took me 10 hours to do cover letter, revamp resume and attach all of my documents. Everything I have searched on the internet for how to do this just recommends buying/downloading another app. Would prefer not to have to buy an app if possible. I am ready to pull my hair out, as this started about a week ago. I have searched for apps downloaded recently and see none.

11 hours ago, orchidlady said:

it is only on Chrome.  

used the program you suggested and it apparently cleared it up. I will buy it after trial ends. Thank you

You can continue to just use the free version, though of course it is entirely your choice.

You can block many nasties  by utilising a HOSTS file; https://winhelp2002.mvps.org/hosts.htm