How early can I submit my application for our next Married 'O' visa extension?

Hi guy & ladies, we have had 10 marriage visa extensions consecutively, and only left the Kingdom once in almost 11 years. Our current married visa extension expires Oct 25, 2020. I was thinking of submitting the paperwork at desk number 6, about Sept 22, 2020 a few days ahead of a month before it is due. Reason being, if that is possible we could just return on Oct. 25 for our next visa extension stamp. I mention submitting it about a few days earlier than a month before due, because they always find something new, that requires as second, or even a third trip, before the will accept it. That has always been the case, for the past 10 years, with the same I.O. We have never been able to complete it in one visit.

I won't go into past experiences, as they can be read on other threads I've made, in particular last year. So to keep my question short what is the earliest I can attempt to submitted all the required paperwork for a marriage visa extension? I would imagine, they would want the bank statement notification twice, once when the application is submitted, then again before they stamp my passport, to be sure I still have the required funds, which is over 1 million baht now. 

I'm sure one of you experts can respond with answer i can rely on. As I have read it can be submitted two weeks ahead of due date, but that source was unreliable, enfact I couldn't even find where I read it.

Thanks in advance  

DP.   

Hi newcomer01, thanks for that info. I have a 90 Day report Sept 8TH, I'll check with them again then. Current extension expires Oct 25, 2020. But certain there will be something new they want, as they always have from us, atleast for the last 10 yrs. We have never been able to compete the paperwork for a Married 'O' extension in one visit. Thanks O.K., 2-4 days of aggravation out of a year, I can live with that.

Thanks 

DP.   

• Like 1

Thanks to both you guys, it dependent on the Immigration office. Just did my 90 day report, the last before I have to renew my extension. The O.I. who has been nothing but an annoyance (maybe it's not her, just a procedural thing) for the the last 10 years, looked at my extension date & replied September 25, which is 30 days before it expires. That was at the Pattaya Jomtiem Immigration Office.

So once again, cased closed.

Thanks guys

DP.