Running Event of New Normal Held in Korat

rooster59

Running Event of New Normal Held in Korat

run.JPG

Nakhon Ratchasima, Sept 5 – The Electricity Generating Authority of Thailand (EGAT) and authorities in the northeastern province organized the “Happy Night Moonshine Run Loifaa” running event in a ‘new normal’ style to stimulate local economy while ensuring public safety.

Nakhon Ratchasima governor Wichian Chantaranothai launched the event that the Sports Authority of Thailand and EGAT organized by the reservoir of the Lamtakong Jolabha Vadhana Power Plant in Si Khieo district on Sept 4 and 5.

The event provided runners with the fantastic scenery of the reservoir, a wind farm and a cuesta mountain that represents the characteristic of the Khorat plateau, a candidate for UNESCO’s geopark listing.

Full story: https://tna.mcot.net/english-news-530835

tnalogo.jpg

-- © Copyright TNA 2020-09-06

9 hours ago, Matzzon said:

Really? Running with masks!!!! Do they know how dangerous that is? 

That includes a very great risk to create carbon dioxide, that they breath in again. Idiots!

That makes the brain function slow down and automatically makes it harder to breath.

Covid 19 deaths worldwide 880,000- running with mask deaths ?

• Haha 1

I run with a mask on 6 days a week, you just need to slow down a bit and ensure you do not breathe to fast or you might get a little hypoxic.  However, If no one is around I do lower it so that I can breathe in and out through my nose.  Not sure why everyone is so critical of running with a mask on, and no I do not run with one of the N95 mask on, I use the masks given out by MRT....

On 9/6/2020 at 5:21 PM, Matzzon said:

You do know that you are talking about 1 isolated country, that only had 1 domestic Covid-19 case in 100 days, right?

I don't know about isolated, only and cases but I remember vaguely a few things from previous crises here and not to forget the book, what was the name again was it .....dom of making believe or similar. Its good you should read it.????

• Sad 1

7 hours ago, Felt 35 said:

I don't know about isolated, only and cases but I remember vaguely a few things from previous crises here and not to forget the book, what was the name again was it .....dom of making believe or similar. Its good you should read it.????

Good for you! No need to read any fiction, made up to make me look down on the country I chose as my home. That´s your job! ???? 

Edited by Matzzon