Why Gry Like To Be Butterfly?

fahsawang

I'm a thai girl who have farang b/f I always be good girl and I know he try to be good boy (just in fron of me) but ........ I try to acceptable from whats he done but why I have to be in thats situation? be good girl for whats? that I asking myself.

I'm a thai girl who have farang b/f I always be good girl and I know he try to be good boy (just in fron of me) but ........ I try to acceptable from whats he done but why I have to be in thats situation? be good girl for whats? that I asking myself.
Mai kowchai

Its harder to be a good girl/boy than a bad girl/boy here.

Leave him quickly and find somebody who thinks with his head and not his other parts.

Good luck Sweetie.

Im afraid you wont get a lot of sense or sympathy on here,full of butterflies !

Hmmmm. Do I detect a hint of Bull here.

Me too.

its a tough world love , especially for a woman in thailand.

look how falangs treat their womenfolk.

hope you feel better now.

that reminded me of a scene in the night bazaar in CM, packed full of tourists, among them was a woman carrying her toddler on her back, a hefty bag i would guess for the babys nappies etc, and some bags of shopping. The man with her was carrying...a small bottle of water!!

Whats that smell ?

dear OP,

please accept my sympathies and equal bemusement as to why a man would flutter far from you.

Of course , had you chosen an Australian male you would not be having this problem.

Once he has trained his teerak in the most important position,

the Australian male will never wander far because you support the keys to his happiness.

post-30334-1177663336_thumb.jpg

Giving out a few of those, at the mo, aren't you BB? While I agree completely with the couple I've seen that you've given out, surely there can only be one troll of the month, each month? :o:D

Give him a break, hes still learning how many days are in a month

dear OP,

please accept my sympathies and equal bemusement as to why a man would flutter far from you.

Of course , had you chosen an Australian male you would not be having this problem.

Once he has trained his teerak in the most important position,

the Australian male will never wander far because you support the keys to his happiness.

Very true :o