How Fit Are You

kiakaha

For you guys and gals that workout,

how often do you workout and for how long ?

what do you bench in 3 sets of 10 reps ?

what is your 1 rep maximum bench ?

can you bench your bodyweight ?

what is your 2.4Km , 5Km , 10Km run time ?

how many pressups can you do in a set ?

how many crunches can you do in a set ?

how many chinups can you do in a set ?

etc....

I usually run 5 miles twice a week (M and W) then I lift weights Sun, Tues and Thurs. Don't know my max bench....I usually go for most reps I can do in a set. I'm not very bulked up so it's usually only around 175-180lbs. I also do leg extensions and curls as well as bicep curls. My work out times usually run 45 mins to an hour.

Workouts - morning about 1.75 hours...afternoon maybe 2.5 hours - it varies. And intensity varies also.

8km run in the morning...under 40 Mins normally...if I'm doing a fast run I cant get any faster than 33 mins. There is a guy here who can do 29 mins... :s

Dont use bench press anymore - I used to be able to do 85kg (8 reps) with no help - and about 95kg with a tip...but that was maybe 4 years ago.

I reckon I could do 10 sets of my bodyweight now - 65kg...but just...I remember the feeling being pinned under all that weight...wasnt nice lol. I'ld like to think I can still do my bodyweight...would be disappointed if I couldnt.

3km - 11 mins

5km - 17mins

10km - dont run that distance much...under 50 mins I reckon, just.

Pressups...used to do about 98 in a minute...decent form too. Again my muscluar endurance/power ratio has changed rapidly over the last year...I reckon 60-70 in a minute would be ok.

Crunches...well straight leg sit ups - been made to do 800 split into 2 sets of 400. I normally do sets of 100...prob 4 sets.

Chinups - sets of 12 normally...3 or 4 sets depending on how I feel.