September 9, 20206 yr I have been monitoring this car for awhile. It's one of the biggest interior among eco cars, and a respectable boot space. The only surprise is it's not popular, and the used car price is much lower than it's counterpart, the Swift. It seems to have everything the average Thais are looking for - small engine, big space, low price and relatively good looks. The GLX model even has a rear aircon vent. Did I miss out anything which might explain the low sales output of this model ?
September 9, 20206 yr 22 minutes ago, thairookie said: Did I miss out anything which might explain the low sales output of this model ? It's Suzuki!
September 9, 20206 yr Author 6 minutes ago, 2 is 1 said: It's Suzuki! But not in the case of Swift, which is also a Suzuki.
September 9, 20206 yr I have driven a Ciaz. I have also had sex in a Ciaz. Since I am 6' 4", I can attest to the class-leading roominess as I found both experiences were 100% satisfactory.
September 9, 20206 yr 2 minutes ago, NanLaew said: I have driven a Ciaz. I have also had sex in a Ciaz. Since I am 6' 4", I can attest to the class-leading roominess as I found both experiences were 100% satisfactory. So if you are looking for a car to have sex in......the Ciaz ,is for you regards Worgeordie
September 9, 20206 yr Author 2 minutes ago, worgeordie said: So if you are looking for a car to have sex in......the Ciaz ,is for you regards Worgeordie Regardless if the other party is a 6.4" ladyboy. Now that is roominess ????
Create an account or sign in to comment