SAMSUNG Contacts

lelapin

I have recently replaced an old I Phone with a Samsung A21. On my previous phone I could allocate some of my contacts as Favourites and they would appear at the top of the list. Is there a way I can do this on my Samsung phone as my old tired brain can't seem to find a solution.

Open the contact and you'll see a star near the top right of the screen.  Touch it and it will turn yellow.  That contact is now a favourite.

(This is an older screen shot, and your contacts screen may look different now, but the star is still there in the top section, and the method is the same).

image.png.d61d668d6a010671a4ac87b3bc3d45b6.png

5 minutes ago, lelapin said:

No I'm afraid it's not there either.

the only reference I see to your specific phone is to add contact favorites to the home screen as an icon.

Does your 'dialer' or 'people' app even show a presentation area for 'favorites', or even 'recently called'?

Edited by RichCor

2 hours ago, RichCor said:

the only reference I see to your specific phone is to add contact favorites to the home screen as an icon.

Does your 'dialer' or 'people' app even show a presentation area for 'favorites', or even 'recently called'?

After much research on the internet I have set up a group in contacts named favourites and put them all in there. Thanks for your time.