Seven charged with libelling PM’s twin daughters

snoop1130

Donald Trump's 12 year old son was attacked by left wing social media influencers because they thought is was OK . leave the children out of it, they are not responsible for the actions of their parents. I fully agree with charging the <deleted> who set about attacking these girls.

• Sad 2

Sorry  but  from  the PM  down    Thailands corruption  is starting  to be well known to the world   now   

So  what tourism  they hoped for  will soon  be  none  ( The wealthy  do not care anyway  )

Many  in power  in Thailand  have so much unexplaned wealth why bother start looking  it  just will go on forever  

Good Luck  Thailand

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, robblok said:

Not really one should leave kids out of it. I want the guy gone but his kids are not him. 

Correct, if they're straight and without knowing anything further, they should be left alone. 

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Artisi said:

Correct, if they're straight and without knowing anything further, they should be left alone. 

Yep if they are not involved and just do their thing let them be. Different story if involved active politically ect. But seems that they are not. Why punish someone for the actions of their dad.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

11 hours ago, Mr Meeseeks said:

The allegations are claiming that is not the case. 

Allegations are easy to make and doesn't make it true, defending your allegations not so easy (particularly if untrue). 

Edited by Artisi
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

On 9/14/2020 at 5:21 PM, Mavideol said:

ohhh the dirty laundry is coming out and Prayut doesn't like it.... be ready for more, the digging has started

So nice to see you and all the posters who liked your post don't bother about trials. evidence, facts.

Accusations, however fake or bizarre. are accepted as long as you don't like the victims.

Bravo!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

6 hours ago, brianthainess said:

Must have got their musical talent from Dad. Did he write the lyrics and get them a license to use a megaphone ?? ????

Don't let their music talent, good or bad influence your apparent for some unknown dislike for them, their academic qualifications out-shine the majority of TV posters and that probably includes yours. 

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

17 hours ago, Artisi said:

their academic qualifications out-shine the majority of TV posters and that probably includes yours. 

My qualifications were honestly earned, not brought. As you are so enlightened about the shining twins, please let us all know what shining qualifications they have if any, and what employment they have ever had, if any.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, BritManToo said:

Who would have dared fail them?

I think they're cute and would be happy to marry either (or both) of them.

Bet immigration wouldn't dare talk down to them, when I applied for a marriage extension.

But could you afford the sin sod ? :cheesy:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1