New RTP chief "Big Pat" reminds immigration about their duties

webfact

3 hours ago, webfact said:

Thaivisa notes that the media gives the moniker "Big" to many leading politicians and police. 

IB chief Sompong Chingduang is "Big Oud", Prawit is "Big Pom" and former IB chief Surachet Hakpan was "Big Joke". 

Thai Visa is quite clever. Most people would have missed that. ????

Regarding this new man here. Maybe he should take and concentrate a little bit on his own people and let Immigration do their work. I mean, he have a load of of criminals on domestic level. Here there are all from wife beaters, motorcycle racers to scammers and murderers on a daily basis. I am pretty sure it will fill this guy calendar to a bursting level. If he have any time over he could also give a look at authority and higher levels in the country, where he will find an infestation of hidden crime in million baht bags.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

I wonder if the statistics for crime committed by foreigners are disportioncate to the numbers of foreigners in country compared to the crime figures for Thai’s.

I don't know for sure but estimate it is much highers. I do know their is a big problem, much bigger than many know. 

Edited by Neeranam

23 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

I don't know for sure but estimate it is much highers. I do know their is a big problem, much bigger than many know. 

I don't know for sure but estimate it is much higher. I do know that there is a big problem, much larger than many know. 

Sorted that for you, who did you teach English to again?

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, mark131v said:

I don't know for sure but estimate it is much higher. I do know that there is a big problem, much larger than many know. 

Sorted that for you, who did you teach English to again?

I find posts such as this very sad, get a life. I post here using my phone, which changes some words and don't think it neccessary to prrofread every time. Goodbye.

Just now, Neeranam said:

I find posts such as this very sad, get a life. I post here using my phone, which changes some words and don't think it neccessary to prrofread every time. Goodbye.

I find posts such as this very sad, get a life. I post here using my phone, which changes some words and don't think it necessary to proofread every time. Goodbye.

Your welcome!!

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

'To whom I taught English’ - just saying...  if you’re going to be a grammar Nazi! :coffee1:

Not bad.......only took 3 goes to get it right! ????

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, worgeordie said:

What about Thai criminals,they go on as though all crime

is committed by foreigners.

regards Worgeordie 

This is about the immigration department and immigration policy.  Obviously it relates to foreigners because, you know, that's what immigration does. What do they have to do with Thai criminals or the Thai public in general?  Absolutely nothing.

• Like 1

Yet another "Big Smokescreen" ..... well, after all, it is this time of the year again. As kids we called it "musical chair"; in Thailand it is called reshuffle to allow changes at the various troughs ....... 

Instead of childhood music in the background you hear a lot of rustling instead ???? 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Sydebolle said:

Yet another "Big Smokescreen" ..... well, after all, it is this time of the year again. As kids we called it "musical chair"; in Thailand it is called reshuffle to allow changes at the various troughs ....... 

Instead of childhood music in the background you hear a lot of rustling instead ???? 

'you hear a lot of rustling instead' Is it sheep or cows they're stealing now?

21 hours ago, worgeordie said:

What about Thai criminals,they go on as though all crime

is committed by foreigners.

regards Worgeordie 

One of the basic moves of many  unpopular rulers, give the serfs someone to hate , deflects hatred from the people who actually deserve it.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, zoza said:

One of the basic moves of many  unpopular rulers, give the serfs someone to hate , deflects hatred from the people who actually deserve it.

You are so right. Single out a group, give them identities for easy focus, whip up hate filled propoganda; all in an attempt to deflect the feeble abilities of those in charge and to mask hidden agendas. An old play book, used by many in the past who tried it and failed.

16 minutes ago, essox essox said:

in photo.....does anyone SEE ANY SOCIAL DISTANCING ????

I do not !!!

They are hardly in each other's pockets and every single one of them is wearing a mask.

You need to come up with better criticism than that.  Shouldn't be hard.

• Like 2