Herbs/Supplements to Clear Gut in BKK?

OliverKlozerof

Every couple years I get a bloated gut. Have done detox at Spa Resort on Samui about 10 times, but their prices have gone way up. At The Spa (among other things), you take a 'detox shake' of psylluim husk powder and some bentonite clay with water and a little pineapple juice 7 times a day. Plus herbs from a company called Arise & Shine in the US: 1) "Chompers" ("intestinal cleansers"), and 2) "Herbal Nutrients." These seem to help clean the sludge out of your intestines. (I always feel fantastic after the 1-week fast-cleanse.)

So now my gut is acting up again (feel bloated and like a lot of stuff is 'percolating' in there). I'm currently doing a fresh juice fast, which I'm sure will help. But I'd also like to get some herbs or other supplements to help clean out my intestines. I guess there are a couple choices: 1) traditional Chinese herb shop or clinic, 2) shop or pharmacy selling concoctions to help with this. 

I'm in upper Sukhumvit. Googling said Boots pharmacies have probiotics, which I think might also be good at this time. Maybe they also have a good supplement for the gut? There's also a place on Sukh Soi 22 called Sunshine Market I may go to today. Pretty sure they'll have probiotic and maybe some good supplements. But when I've been there before I found them to be very expensive.
Any helpful info/suggestions appreciated. Thx

Edited by OliverKlozerof