I Do Not Mean To Bore You..........

mouse

Hi everyone,

I know you have not heard from me for a while. Been busy with my son who was hospitalized, some other situations that I have managed to solve, and my wife had experienced some discomfort with the third child that will be born on 1 July 2004, but, seems that all is on track now, so for now, on with the project.

Let me take this opportunity to pass on some information.

Many have asked; what do you get when you become a citizen at Michelonia.com?

First of all you get a 100mb email account and the opportunity to help other to help themselves. I know it sounds corny but this is a chance to get an email account with your name that you can access form anywhere in the world and at the same time see the $10 fee that you pay go to someone that needs the help.

Who needs the help?

Many groups could use the help, but to date we are not in a financial situation to help anyone, for the initial participation has been slow to get started. But we are not in hurry and think that after the word gets out the participation will increase.

To reiterate; by becoming a citizen of Michelonia you have the right to bring forth two annual projects that are designed to help others to help themselves.

The general membership (citizens) vote on projects and then those projects are implemented with our financial help. But I could talk about this for hours and hours.

Do yourself a favour and go to Michelonia.com and take a look at the various pages. We are not asking for large amounts and hope that you will partake in our drive.

Have a nice time with wife and children....

You might consider your Michelonia project during the coming nights, when you cannot sleep.

You should consider an Islamic Republic of Michelonia, maybe a rich Arab will show up as finance-minister.

Johann