Komma Bar

steve w

does anyone go in here ,if you do can you pm me the address and phone no please as i have lost them somewhere.

hi i do have kommers phone number but do know if i should give it out i will have to ask her first, would she know who you are?

does anyone go in here ,if you do can you pm me the address and phone no please as i have lost them somewhere.

hi i do have kommers phone number but do know if i should give it out i will have to ask her first, would she know who you are?

know who i am?it is my second home just say that steve pronounced sa-teve or sometimes steep,just need the bar number to book my loom on next visit.

if you are in there say hello to fon ,som, noi ,pui and the rest from steve,oh and don't forget captain udom

you not mt are you?

Edited by steve w

know who i am?it is my second home just say that steve pronounced sa-teve or sometimes steep,just need the bar number to book my loom on next visit.

if you are in there say hello to fon ,som, noi ,pui and the rest from steve,oh and don't forget captain udom

you not mt are you?

Hi Steve 0066869401824

thanks for that really beneficial imformation,and please feel free to introduce yourself when i am in residence.this is so i can go and fetch the original bm tarzan for a quite word in your shell like.

I think there is more than 2 tarzans in the world kid :o Try and get more :D