FBI's Wray: Russia using 'drumbeat of misinformation' to undermine Biden campaign

webfact

7 hours ago, stevenl said:

Good to see you have friends, very important friends even who know the Russian foreign policy better than US intelligence.

Based on the performance of the politicized US intelligence world, my cat probably understands Russian FP better!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

You have to admire them, only our friends the Americans can be one of the instigators in such a situation, {Some people really are their own worst enemy} If only some government workers would work as hard at working for the country as opposed to working against the incumbent government (No matter who they are) the population as a whole benefit & progress in leaps and bounds .....!!!!!

4 hours ago, Tug said:

Not panic just fact trump has actively solicited foreign interference he and his cronies are actively trying to skrew up the post office he himself is spouting the russan line of disinformation ect ect he is what he is we need to put him behind us 

Can you please provide references to the proven fact that Trump has actively solicited foreign interference please?

Thanks

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Baerboxer said:

Can you please provide references to the proven fact that Trump has actively solicited foreign interference please?

Thanks

Trump’s Call for Russian Hacking Makes Even Less Sense After Mueller

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2019/03/reviewing-trumps-call-russian-hacking-after-mueller/585838/

• Like 2

I’m pretty sure Biden and Harris really don’t need any misinformation from the likes of Russia to lose this election. The Dems are a joke . So bad that they can’t even win an election against Trump. Always blaming some other entity for their failures. The country is literally burning down and there’s only one man that seems to want to do anything about it . And he’s off his trolley! The Dems however are so woke it’s embarrassing. Trump is by far the best choice of the two and that’s saying something!

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, goldenbrwn1 said:

I’m pretty sure Biden and Harris really don’t need any misinformation from the likes of Russia to lose this election. The Dems are a joke . So bad that they can’t even win an election against Trump. Always blaming some other entity for their failures. The country is literally burning down and there’s only one man that seems to want to do anything about it . And he’s off his trolley! The Dems however are so woke it’s embarrassing. Trump is by far the best choice of the two and that’s saying something!

Yes, Trump's America is literally burning down.  The country's a wreck because of this moron.  The sooner we get Trump out, the better it will be for everybody. 

32 minutes ago, Boon Mee said:

Wray's life expectancy as director of the FBI is going to be short-lived once Trump is reelected. 

you do realise that trump appointed him. Only the best. So i suggest you direct your ire at trump.

Why would trump wait until after the election. Nothing stopping him now.

26 minutes ago, Geoffggi said:

You have to admire them, only our friends the Americans can be one of the instigators in such a situation, {Some people really are their own worst enemy} If only some government workers would work as hard at working for the country as opposed to working against the incumbent government (No matter who they are) the population as a whole benefit & progress in leaps and bounds .....!!!!!

So, for an intelligence organisation, dealing with intelligence issues is not "working for the country"?  Lol!

7 hours ago, Tie Dye Samurai said:

Russian friends tell you? American friends tell me Trump is a lying narcissist that hides his taxes. They also say Trump has sided with Putin in front of the whole world against American intelligence agencies when it comes to election tampering...my American friends say it was painful. They tell me they want Donald Trump out of office because he has the integrity of a raccoon. 

You are insulting raccoons. They are tidy and intelligent. Any jurisdiction that eradicates them is rapidly overrun by snakes. Maybe a few raccoons would not go astray in Washington.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Boon Mee said:

Wray's life expectancy as director of the FBI is going to be short-lived once Trump is reelected. 

He'll have a job for life if Trump isn't, investigating all the sleaze and graft Trump has made his own.

8 hours ago, Tie Dye Samurai said:

Russian friends tell you? American friends tell me Trump is a lying narcissist that hides his taxes. They also say Trump has sided with Putin in front of the whole world against American intelligence agencies when it comes to election tampering...my American friends say it was painful. They tell me they want Donald Trump out of office because he has the integrity of a raccoon. 

Thats funny, my "special" friends tell me the same thing but with a lot more expletives.

2 hours ago, Sujo said:

The republican led senate enquiry also blames another entity, russia.

If trump wants to do anything about the country burning he can, but he wont, why is that.

Your complaints are all happening on trumps watch, not the dems watch. Talk about blaming others.

Well maybe look back on this after the election and explain why ‘you’ think the mad man Trump is in for another term. Biden and Harris FCS. What the hell were the Dems thinking! 

• Like 1

It will be interesting to see what kind of an America emerges from the smoke and fires in the weeks following November 3rd.
Almost seventy years on this planet and I can say I've never seen anything like this partisan and highly charged sectarian debacle that has arisen in the US in the last 10 years that calls itself a "functional government." 

Note to self.  Add to shopping list for November:
Popcorn
Beer

This is going to be entertaining to say the least.

WOrld_burning.png.505cb5a0519e7ad068a3f360d68747c2.png

7 hours ago, Sujo said:

you do realise that trump appointed him. Only the best. So i suggest you direct your ire at trump.

Why would trump wait until after the election. Nothing stopping him now.

Haven't you heard?  President Biden Hillary Hussein is ruining the country.  It's all his fault.  Time to take it back! ????

"I don't take responsibility at all"

--POTUS 45

Edited by shdmn

8 hours ago, Berkshire said:

Yes, Trump's America is literally burning down.  The country's a wreck because of this moron.  The sooner we get Trump out, the better it will be for everybody. 

statement also shared by the Chinese.. 

"some Chinese officials involved in trade negotiations with the Trump administration support a Biden victory simply so they can spend more time with their families, according to one person familiar with their thinking. China's trade team shows up to work looking exhausted,"

lol

https://www.aljazeera.com/ajimpact/years-china-trump-elected-2020-polls-200616035610577.html

Edited by Opl
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, heybruce said:

Did you not notice that this topic is about Russian interference in the upcoming election?

I'm sure if you really need to go on a China rant you can find a more appropriate topic to use.

Oh ya!  You seem confused! Sad! You need to go back and read the story ,by reuters! Nice try! 

"Wray's testimony follows an Aug. 7 warning by the director of the National Counterintelligence and Security Center that Russia, China and Iran were all trying to interfere in the Nov. 3 election".

Edited by riclag
  • Like 1