Pep in Bangkok?

JacksSmirkingRevenge

i would think a visit to a doctor would be in order to start. make sure you get the right 'pep' for whatever it is you need it for. hospitals around a plenty, have doc's, pharmacy and advise. 

even if it's a repeat prescription and not a facebook diagnosis. 

your health, look after it.

Wouldn't worry about the price or distance too much (PEP (post-exposure prophylaxis) means taking antiretroviral medicines (ART) after being potentially exposed to HIV to prevent becoming infected. PEP should be used only in emergency situations and must be started within 72 hours after a recent possible exposure to HIV.)

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Oxx said:

Pulse clinic offers PEP at its clinic in Sukhumwit 13.

https://www.pulse-clinic.com/pep/

Great doctors here, although the giant billboards of guys in their underwear caressing each other's 6 packs is a bit of a turn off.

Affordable prices for the full suite of tests too - easily 30-100% cheaper than other places.

1 minute ago, scubascuba3 said:

I recall a poster saying PrEP was expensive here, which probably means PEP will be too and I notice no prices on that link.. 

Did you bother reading the previous post?

"Affordable prices for the full suite of tests too - easily 30-100% cheaper than other places."

2 minutes ago, Oxx said:

Did you bother reading the previous post?

"Affordable prices for the full suite of tests too - easily 30-100% cheaper than other places."

Probably irrelevant to the cost of medication, how much for Pep? you sound like an expert

Edited by scubascuba3

3 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

Probably irrelevant to the cost of medication, how much for Pep? you sound like an expert

Not sure how much it costs, but I do know that several of the doctors there are gay and price everything at a very reasonable price (I know the cost prices of many of their labs and it's essentially being done for "free" after fees) in order to help support the sexual health of the community.

I have no doubt that they would be amongst the cheapest suppliers in the private clinic space in Thailand.