Internal Flights

pazza

Unfortunately only Thai Air Asia

Bangkok (BKK) - Udon Thani (UTH)

FD 3364 16:15 17:15

Udon Thani (UTH) - Bangkok (BKK)

FD 3365 17:40 18:40

I have a flight leaving BKK next saturday at 20.10 and can not make it with Thai Air Asia arriving SV 18.40, pick-up luggage, check in again, make it thru immigration. So will need to fly Thai or Nok air to good old Dong Mueang and transfer. Really shitty having to do so. And don't say we can not complain....

So will need to fly Thai or Nok air to good old Dong Mueang and transfer. Really shitty having to do so. And don't say we can not complain....

I would never try to get a connecting international flight from an AirAsia connection. My experience regarding delays cured me... :o

So will need to fly Thai or Nok air to good old Dong Mueang and transfer. Really shitty having to do so. And don't say we can not complain....

I would never try to get a connecting international flight from an AirAsia connection. My experience regarding delays cured me... :o

And don't forget cancellations as well. The number of canceled flights that I've seen from both Air Asia and Nok Air are enough to scare me from ever trying to make and international connection with either of them. With THAI moving to Don Muang and no other reasonable alternative from BKK, I chose the easy solution: cancel my trip altogether. Pity THAI has abandoned their customers like this.