Requirements yearly extension of stay based on bering married to a Thai

Long story short:

- belgian passport

- Entered on a mulipile entry Non O based on being married to a thai national start of march ( the one you buy in savannakhet and border bounce with every 90 days) 

- Went on amnesty start of june

- Got the 60 days family extension yesterday ( stamp until 25 nov)

- Put in the 400k today in my bank

Does somebody have the requirements list for Chaengwattana? I asked them yesterday multipile times and they kept saying look on the website. ( office was very busy yesterday and a complete madhouse in CW)

I looked on the website and that are the general requirements, but I know every local immigration office has their own requirements. 

Also do I get yearly extension of stay on the day I apply or is there a 30 day under consideration first and does the 400k have to stay in the bank during these 30 days?

Thanks for the help yall

Edited by infession

Every year my wife and I use that list from the immigration web site. It lists the document needed to submit.

+4 Photos together with wife in home

+a hand drawn map of the location of the residence.

For myself applying at CW every year:

There is a 30 day consideration period after your application date.

The money must be in the bank 60 days before application date and for 30 days during the consideration period. They want to see the original updated 400000 baht bank book balance on the day you come back to collect the extension stamp at the end of the consideration period. They also want a photocopy of the bank book balance which they keep.

Edited by userabcd
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, OneeyedJohn said:

2 Copies of everything including the application form.

And you'll be forced to sign every single one of them in blue ink in front of the officer.

At CW only ever submitted one set of application docs. Need to sign each page of the photocopies of docs pertaining to me and my wife signed copies of the docs related to her. About 10 signatures in all, not a big deal. Signed the docs at home and just handed 1 set over to the IO and never been forced to do it.

Edited by userabcd
  • Like 1

50 minutes ago, OneeyedJohn said:

So if that is that case at CW, then it only proves what a shambles Immigration is, in that it cannot co-ordinate all of its offices to behave in a unilateral fashion.

That is due to CW immigration is located in the same building as Division 1 headquarters where it is sent to for approval. Others have to mail one of the applications to the division headquarters for where they are located.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Johnny Rotten said:

If you have children, also copies of their birth certificates, and If you are from some undesirable country like South Africa, then also have to produce a police clearance certificate.

There doesn't seem to be a need to tell them about your children if you're applying on the basis of marriage only. I don't see the relevance.