Penis shaped kids toy upsets Phitsanulok cultural affairs office

webfact

These aren't for kids at all. They are for the older ones. Thailand is a flip flop society on what is moral and what is obscene. They were confronting women on the beaches not to long ago for wearing bikinis so it's dangerous to wear one here. If you are thinking of wearing one, go to Europe. It's not a problem there even for average folks to wear them at the beach or while shopping.

What is Thailand's obsession will the the male organ? My guess is with a higher number of females than males here, plus 10% of males wanting to be females and another 25% of males being exceptionally female in the way they carry themselves, plus another 10% actually being gay, this drives this obsession.

If these are acceptable for sale in any old place, what about a good washable female organ for the males who identify as males in every way?

• Haha 1

Reminds me of the opening good luck ritual I have seen at many go-go bars and beer bars.  All the girls line up with their feet apart by about 30cm and the girl at the front of the line bends over and sends a wooden phallus sliding down the line between the legs of the girls.

One of the bars on Soi 33 (?) used to be well know for their large wooden phalluses.

Can't imagine why any Thai would think that a stuffed phallus toy would be considered anything other than a good luck toy. ????????????

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

33 minutes ago, curious297 said:

PastedGraphic-1.png.744f69d2473853e07b361fe3e9855aca.png

Wooden penis in Princess cave (Phra Nang Shrine Temple). South Railay beach in Krabi. Thailand

Anyone got a match?

My face and your a*se!

(very sorry, no offence intended. It's a very old joke I just exhumed)

edit: Sorry, I only just saw someone has already done that joke.

Edited by bluesofa