What Is The Most Popular Moderator?

Bluecat

Who do you like most as moderator?  

114 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually thought Bluecat was a moderator...  Shows how much I know.

I was also thinking that at the beginning, and he is everywhere on this forum. I think, he might be quite good for that job....

Not really into a longer posting, but also not a one-liner, NOT really posting HIS opinion, tries somehow to negotiate, or to offer ideas....

Still, I do not know, is Bluecat a man or a woman? But I heard, he/she? is from Europe, Northern part (Daenmark maybe?)

He is very active in the FARANG GIRLS section, but also anywhere else...

BLUECAT, why not? Shall we nominate him?

What do you all think about him?

Johann

I voted for Tukyleith as he is the only one that has ever aknowledged me on this forum  :o  :D

This system only allows you to vote the one time, but thanks for the thought :D

wrong Doc doesn't allow you to vote at all if you take a peek. :D

I voted for Tukyleith as he is the only one that has ever aknowledged me on this forum  :D  :D

This system only allows you to vote the one time, but thanks for the thought :D

:o ok you got me :D

sounds like the beginning of a beautifull relationship.

Dr. Patpong gets special mention as the only moderator who hasn't thrown me off ( yet ).  :D

Hope springs eternal!........There's always time for the Dr. to change his mind. He got my vote too, as I loved his one liners just prior to the mass exodus :o

Jeez Georgie Porgie ... are you still around ? Hmmmm where's that bloody button ? :D

I don't blame you for pandering to the banned bullies' vote, Doctor. With all of their fake nicks, the competition won't stand a chance! :D

I think that I am the only bugger without a surfeit of names Georgie Porgie. Only this one nickname I have to say. ( This one gets me into enough trouble as it is...I do however recall that ole Erco used to log in and out and argue and flame himself and his alter ego's )

I do however recall that ole Erco used to log in and out and argue and flame himself and his alter ego's

He is the masochist type.

If we do not 'hurt" him, he has to hurt himself.

This forum is too nice these days.

He has no choice but to do it himself,... :o

Still not a bad idea to have a poll on who is the most unpopular mod... :o

UP2U, oh hang on that is one of our members names!

Well, it wouldn't be you, Leith. No a**-kissing here, but I voted for you w/respect to this current poll... :D

As it's said in Thai, Tum Dee, Dai Dee. Tum Chua, Dai Chua... :D

Still not a bad idea to have a poll on who is the most unpopular mod... :D

Always see things in a positive way, Boon.

Remember Jerry Maguire's movie.

Never, ever use the negative version of a word or a sentence.

If you can help it.

Not conductive to constructive discussions,... :o:D

Boon Mee is one of the most positive and well-liked posters on both web-sites, however, he has a bee in his bonnet concerning The Bear-Pit. He feels that the two newbie mods are allowing their political biases to affect their administrating decisions.

Most of the other posters agree.

In fact, when Boon Mee mentioned not returning to the web-site until things were more fair, he was called a sore "loser", and was told that he "wouldn't be missed" by one of the mods.

Because he is so courteous and fair himself, I think it it difficult for Boon Mee to accept slaps in the face, like this, from moderators who aren't capable of being even-handed, or of doing their job properly.

Boon Mee is one of the most positive and well-liked posters on both web-sites, however, he has a bee in his bonnet concerning The Bear-Pit. He feels that the two newbie mods are allowing their political biases to affect their administrating decisions.

Most of the other posters agree.

In fact, when Boon Mee mentioned not returning to the sight until things were more fair, he was called a sore "loser", and was told that he "wouldn't be missed" by one of the mods.

Because he is so courteous and fair himself, I think it it difficult for Boon Mee to accept slaps in the face, like this, from moderators who aren't capable of being even-handed, or of doing their job properly.

Thanks much for the good words, Georgie!

The Bearpit is a joke these days with mods who want to turn it into some kind of Disneyland for little kids.

George/Leith, it's a dreadful situation you've got over there... :o

The Bearpit is a joke these days with mods who want to turn it into some kind of Disneyland for little kids. 

George/Leith, it's a dreadful situation you've got over there... :o

I'm not sure what they are trying to turn it into.

John L. is one of the best things that could have happened over there. He is a great poster, nothing less than a brilliant thinker, demands that the "players" be courteous to each other, teaches us rules on other forums that we don't know about, and actually lives by his own rules.

He has gotten all of us to be more accepting of each other's opinions and to actually listen to each other.

However, one mod seems to be going out of his way to force him off of the forum, and I've noticed that he has stopped posting.

It's a disgrace, and a real shame for us and The Bear-Pit.