What Is The Most Popular Moderator?

Bluecat

Who do you like most as moderator?  

114 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Boon Mee is one of the most positive and well-liked posters on both web-sites, however, he has a bee in his bonnet concerning The Bear-Pit. He feels that the two newbie mods are allowing their political biases to affect their administrating decisions.

Most of the other posters agree.

In fact, when Boon Mee mentioned not returning to the sight until things were more fair, he was called a sore "loser", and was told that he "wouldn't be missed" by one of the mods.

Because he is so courteous and fair himself, I think it it difficult for Boon Mee to accept slaps in the face, like this, from moderators who aren't capable of being even-handed, or of doing  their job properly.

Thanks much for the good words, Georgie!

The Bearpit is a joke these days with mods who want to turn it into some kind of Disneyland for little kids.

George/Leith, it's a dreadful situation you've got over there... :o

For once I am totally innocent Boon Lee. George won't let me anywhere near the bear pit. Perhaps he thinks I am too sensitive to be exposed to such a place :D I am unable to post at all.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boon Mee is one of the most positive and well-liked posters on both web-sites, however, he has a bee in his bonnet concerning The Bear-Pit. He feels that the two newbie mods are allowing their political biases to affect their administrating decisions.

In fact, when Boon Mee mentioned not returning to the sight until things were more fair, he was called a sore "loser", and was told that he "wouldn't be missed" by one of the mods.

Because he is so courteous and fair himself, I think it it difficult for Boon Mee to accept slaps in the face, like this, from moderators who aren't capable of being even-handed, or of doing  their job properly.

The Bearpit is a joke these days with mods who want to turn it into some kind of Disneyland for little kids.

George/Leith, it's a dreadful situation you've got over there... :D

For once I am totally innocent Boon Lee. George won't let me anywhere near the bear pit. Perhaps he thinks I am too sensitive to be exposed to such a place :D I am unable to post at all.

Would that term for you be SNAPS Doc? :D

Sensitive New Age Political Scientist or is that a Moxymoron?

A Multiple Oxymoron. :o

Ask ole George Bronco. I think that he thinks that the likes of Georgie Porgie might be after my virginity, :D

:D

Who is mandl??

I have been told it is Davethailands other username.

:o

i see you've been banned already spook, but for the record to you and whoever else,

NO I HAV'NT GOT OTHER NICKNAMES,

i've been warned before but never banned so why bother with another name, i'll speak my mind, does'nt my number of postings tell you anything.

i'm on this bloody computer too much :D:D:D

Who is mandl??

I have been told it is Davethailands other username.

:o

i see you've been banned already spook, but for the record to you and whoever else,

NO I HAV'NT GOT OTHER NICKNAMES,

i've been warned before but never banned so why bother with another name, i'll speak my mind, does'nt my number of postings tell you anything.

i'm on this bloody computer too much :D:D:D

Yeah - dave and I are on different continents. He sounds like someone I'd like to meet next time I'm in LOS, though.

mandl

Quote from P1P on the Chaing Mai Forum Fred, (closed by the way) hence posting this here:- “Perhaps I should explain why I do not look for votes in this pole.” :D LOL.

‘X’cues’ me, but, me think this is/was a Poll, not a Pole like me…… :o And I, as a Pole did not vote for you, but for George for his good work :D keeping Thaivisa Dot Com going each and every day, (Wanted to Vote for All of you BTW) and tks to you all Admins & Mods, but I only had one chance to vote.

To George:- as mentioned before in a Fred..by Kan Win and others, any chance of Thaivisa Dot Com making a Forum specially for “Polls” ??????? then, I Kan be on my way without all of these Polling Stations each and every week…

And to all of you Pollsters, Happy Days…me think.

Click, Click Hurray……………… :D

Edited by Kan Win

Ask ole George Bronco. I think that he thinks that the likes of Georgie Porgie might be after my virginity, :D

You can only lose it once Doc.

• 4 years later...
I'd vote for sbk, but I think it's more than one person.

Jeez ... this is a trip back 4 years. :o

And one that doesn't really apply hey?

I'll leave the topic open for now... just for the laughs and the stroll down memory lane.

No discussing moderation issues though OK?

So let me get this right . .

Posts criticising moderators are forbidden, but threads blatantly kissing arse are allowed to run (providing they don't discuss the actual performance of the moderator).

Bloody hel_l guys. If you're going to allow double standards, at least be clever about it.