Interpol Red Notice issued for "Boss" - but pointless if he's switched passports

rooster59

If those who are supporting him (mom, dad, other family members)in his evading accountability,were to be arrested for aiding and abetting a fugitive, I imagine his whereabouts would quickly be discovered. 

• Like 2

You're having a laugh...... We all know his ass is covered by a shed load of brown envelopes evenly distributed throughout the crime mob of the upper echelons......  Tell you what, put a bounty on his head and see how fast he's hauled in.....  or even better, give those boys a bell in Cheltenham and they'll tell you what he just past in the pot this morning.......    La la Lie land...... more porkys than a cheap Chinese watch..... 

1 hour ago, SupermarineS6B said:

You're having a laugh...... We all know his ass is covered by a shed load of brown envelopes evenly distributed throughout the crime mob of the upper echelons......  Tell you what, put a bounty on his head and see how fast he's hauled in.....  or even better, give those boys a bell in Cheltenham and they'll tell you what he just past in the pot this morning.......    La la Lie land...... more porkys than a cheap Chinese watch..... 

Ooops....Passed...... Don't want to upset the English teacher Nazi branch.....

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, JusticeGB said:

A UK passport applied for in Thailand carries no fingerprints or eye information because it is obtained by post. A rich person probably could obtain a new passport without fingerprints or eye ID.

Only if you first passport was issued in the UK by HPO. YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT A RENEWAL 

18 hours ago, soalbundy said:
21 hours ago, Cod Face said:

How does knowing where he is living help the RTP?

They must have known to advise him to get another passport, plenty of countries you can buy one from.

He wouldn't need advice from the RTP about new passport arrangements, not that they would ever give that advice!   But what's that got to do with my question that you responded to asking about whether it would be useful for the RTP to know which country he is living in, in the context of an Interpol notice?

Edited by Cod Face

15 hours ago, impulse said:

Not entirely true.  There doesn't need to be an extradition treaty.  Any country in the world can declare a foreigner an undesirable under their own rules and stick him on an airplane to his country of citizenship.  Happens all the time when (for example) a country finds out they issued a visa to a pedophile or drug dealer.  It's just a deportation, not an extradition.

The UK can't send an Aussie citizen to the USA, nor Canada send a Chinese citizen to the USA without an extradition treaty.  But Russia could stick Snowden on a plane to the USA tomorrow if they wanted to.   They just don't want to...  (And because there's no extradition treaty, they're not obligated to)

I suspect that it's not a slam-dunk that he'd be deported to Thailand if he carries another passport.  And I'm sure a team of lawyers would fight his deportation back to Thailand no matter from what country.  But that would be based on the immigration laws of the country that's trying to deport him, and wouldn't require any reciprocal treaty.   Thai officials could just be spectators.  

What you have described is deportation.  That is very different to extradition.

On 10/3/2020 at 2:01 PM, JusticeGB said:

A UK passport applied for in Thailand carries no fingerprints or eye information because it is obtained by post. A rich person probably could obtain a new passport without fingerprints or eye ID.

My US passport obtained in the US doesn't have my finger print

11 hours ago, d2b2 said:

If those who are supporting him (mom, dad, other family members)in his evading accountability,were to be arrested for aiding and abetting a fugitive, I imagine his whereabouts would quickly be discovered. 

That won't happen either

probably they have to call the dutch investigation department who seem to track down criminals and fugitives like the coffeshop guy who flew and tried to stay out of the dutch prison for his criminal activities and lived hidden in Thailand or the gang boos that did lived isolated in Dubai. Those two tand many others they all laugh out loud and even the manipulated media like this one to claim they are innocent.

now they are proccessed by the court system.

Think would be wise for the Thai to use them and the network they have.

6 hours ago, Mick501 said:

What you have described is deportation.  That is very different to extradition.

And that's my point.  They don't have to extradite the Red Bull heir.  They could simply deport him to Thailand.  And that doesn't require an extradition treaty at all.  Just some political will.

Interpol does not give a damn, this guy is not a hardcore criminal, only a common fugitive.

Interpol has more important things to do than chase a billionaire.

"If you own a gun you can rob a bank, but if your own a bank you can rob everyone"

On 10/3/2020 at 2:41 PM, Percy P said:

Unless he want to alter his looks then the photograph of him would be the same as his finger prints.  Finger prints are a must in the passport. Thailand has your finger prints recorded once you enter,Malaysia also. 

Do all border crossings have the fingerprint scanners now? As far as I was aware only 30 or so out of 55 were equipped with the technology.

With France it's not a question of Treaty, the Constitution says a French citizen cannot be extradited,

regardless of what he/she has done. They might serve a jail sentence but only in France. That's the

difference with other "Developed Countries". 

14 hours ago, impulse said:

And that's my point.  They don't have to extradite the Red Bull heir.  They could simply deport him to Thailand.  And that doesn't require an extradition treaty at all.  Just some political will.

For deportation, if he's in a western country it would generally require a conviction or overstay.  Depending on the country, a conviction in Thailand may be sufficient, but my understanding is that there does not seem any intent to try him in absentia. He would use their legal systems to his advantage and drag on the process endlessly, in any case.pretty easy to make a case that there is extreme doubt over the validity of any conviction when it takes 8 years or more to lay charges.  Seems likely that if he were found in a less successful country, his money would get the job done.  Also, He possibly has even purchased citizenship in other countries so  may well have options .  Would seem to be a pretty standard thing to do for a cashed up criminal.

57 minutes ago, Mick501 said:

For deportation, if he's in a western country it would generally require a conviction or overstay. 

He's not even on the Interpol Red Notice Web Site yet. Wheels moving slowly for some reason?

https://www.interpol.int/How-we-work/Notices/View-Red-Notices

24 minutes ago, likerdup1 said:

He's not even on the Interpol Red Notice Web Site yet. Wheels moving slowly for some reason?

https://www.interpol.int/How-we-work/Notices/View-Red-Notices

Most Interpol notices of whatever colour are not visible to the public. This is clearly stated on their website.

Most Notices are for police use only and are not made available to the public. However, in some cases, for example to alert the public, or to request help from the public, an extract of the Notice can be published on this site.

Interpol - About Notices

On 10/3/2020 at 1:48 PM, P Funk said:

More interested in the investigation into the prosecutor and police who decided to end the case. Still waiting....

Don't hold your breath waiting ????