Interpol Red Notice issued for "Boss" - but pointless if he's switched passports

rooster59

One would assume a couple new passports and a plastic surgery no doubt to alter his look, and  rub off or again, alter his finger print profile that's the least i would have done in his shoes and his vast resources...

Edited by ezzra
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, ezzra said:

One would assume a couple new passports and a plastic surgery no doubt to alter his look, and  rub off or again, alter his finger print profile that's the least i would have done in his shoes and his vast resources...

If he put a but more skin whitening on his face he could pass as a ping pong ball - Well at least an ugly one!!

4 hours ago, rooster59 said:

Daily News cautioned that member nations might not even bother to inform the Thais about the fugitive's movements.

Sounds like everyone knows the Thai police are just putting on a show......why waste the time to even phone them? 

Edited by Hayduke

3 hours ago, ChipButty said:

Guaranteed he's changed his passport, but his finger prints will be the same, thats if they remembered to take them

Unless he want to alter his looks then the photograph of him would be the same as his finger prints.  Finger prints are a must in the passport. Thailand has your finger prints recorded once you enter,Malaysia also. 

3 hours ago, ezzra said:

Do you really think this will work? Really? ????????

3 hours ago, Wiggy said:

I thought the RTP repeatedly said they didn’t know where he was. And yet three years ago he was right under there nose. Still, if you don’t want to catch someone you won’t. Too many stuffed brown envelopes in this one. I hope he dies a horrible death, like his victim did. 

That's to good for him to die. He will be court,Brown envelope or not.