Non-O to Non-OA

Hello!

There are now 5 years I am in Thailand with a Non-O visa. I discovered that with a Non-OA is not necessary to go each 90 days to the Immigration office. It's possible to change my Non-O to a Non-OA visa without to get out from Thailand? I am a Swiss citizen.
Thank you very much.

1 hour ago, zugady said:

Thank you very much. So, I'll keep my Non-O visa. Thanks again, have a nice day.

I'm guessing you know you could have extended your 90 Day Multiple Entry Non-Immigrant  O for 12 months...Y/N?  That is providing you have the financial assets to qualify...

Edited by mosan
Clarity

6 minutes ago, mosan said:

I'm guessing you know you could have extended your 90 Day Multiple Entry Non-Immigrant  O for 12 months...Y/N?  That is providing you have the financial assets to qualify...

I think he is already on a extension of stay based upon retirement since he mentioned 90 day reports to immigration.

10 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

I think he is already on a extension of stay based upon retirement since he mentioned 90 day reports to immigration.

Yeah, I was just fishing to see if he really had a 12 Month or a 90 Day Non O...

1 hour ago, zugady said:

Thank you very much. So, I'll keep my Non-O visa. Thanks again, have a nice day.

And another good reason for keeping it IMHO is that you'll then be spared the hassle of having to comply with the mandatory TGIA-approved health insurance requirement now applying to non-OA visa holders!

Just now, OJAS said:

And another good reason for keeping it IMHO is that you'll then be spared the hassle of having to comply with the mandatory TGIA-approved health insurance requirement now applying to non-OA visa holders!

Agree. 

Just added note. The OP did not indicate if he is married. Folk that obtain extension to OA based on married to Thai do not require the useless insurance.